• A Landing Strip
    • A Triangle Landing Strip
    • An untamed Forest

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im only 16, and have only fooled around with two girls, and both were completly shaved, so i vote balled eagle.

you messed around with some questionable chicks then, or the girls these days are doing something that the girls of 5 years ago weren't. Cos 1 in 10 girls I um, "knew" had that...

I would think if those girls were shaving, they wanted someone to find out.

you messed around with some questionable chicks then, or the girls these days are doing something that the girls of 5 years ago weren't. Cos 1 in 10 girls I um, "knew" had that...

They just start em younger these days, that's all...

Girls in high school have changed alot. I live in Wheaton, which is a very Christian Community, and i had been going out with both the girls for a a few mounths before I got downstairs. I was suprised as much as you were actually.

Maybe I am just a scumbag, but it took ya a few months?

Girls in high school have changed alot. I live in Wheaton, which is a very Christian Community, and i had been going out with both the girls for a a few mounths before I got downstairs. I was suprised as much as you were actually.

wheaton....hehe

I have friends that go/went there. The College right?

doesnt surprise me about some of those sexually repressed christian girls.

Maybe I am just a scumbag, but it took ya a few months?

you are....

Hey, at least I haven't made a project your 2004 white sox thread 15 times...

:bang  :bang  :bang

I think it makes sense to make 15 project the lineup threads, considering every thread people project different lineups. :bang

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Hey, at least I haven't made a project your 2004 white sox thread 15 times...

:bang  :bang  :bang

I think it makes sense to make 15 project the lineup threads, considering every thread people project different lineups. :bang

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

And to think one day next spring we will actually have a lineup, and all the free agents will be signed...what will be left to make threads about on the pale hose board?