aboz56

Which do you prefer?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• A Bald Eagle
    • A Landing Strip
    • A Triangle Landing Strip
    • An untamed Forest

No heather I believe you missed something...in an earlier post he said he basically wants me gone.

I love it, this is a message board. Get over it. You don't like people saying you should be banned or something, yet you probably have no problem jumping all over our players and saying they should be gone. Just some food for thought.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it, this is a message board. Get over it. You don't like people saying you should be banned or something, yet you probably have no problem jumping all over our players and saying they should be gone. Just some food for thought.

I've only talked about BMR Clu and Roman..no one else

I've only talked about BMR Clu and Roman..no one else

I meant players, like pro baseball players. You know how they make their living. I take it you have never been directly bashed, to your name and school and everything, on a message board have you. That's not fun, this is just silly.

I meant players, like pro baseball players. You know how they make their living. I take it you have never been directly bashed, to your name and school and everything, on a message board have you. That's not fun, this is just silly.

So what if I want a player gone...so do others...but I don't know what ur saying in the last sentences...are you implying I have never been made fun of at school or wherever or your school u or everything hasn't been bashed?

Michigan City is The Region. Even if Dennis Metheny and Ron Miller don't wanna admit it. (Im from MC too, even went to Marquette - worked at the News Dispatch and WIMS, the station you listened to for snow day information)

Still do, my wife is a new teacher at MC High. (no more Elston or Rogers) Its a small small world!

So what if I want a player gone...so do others...but I don't know what ur saying in the last sentences...are you implying I have never been made fun of at school or wherever or your school u or everything hasn't been bashed?

To quote Chris Jericho, Would you please just shut the hell up? :lol:

NO, I meant on a message board. Ya act like this site is your life. Ya make dumb posts and just act like a dumb little kid. It gets old and annoying, that is why no one would really care if you were gone.

NO, I meant on a message board. Ya act like this site is your life. Ya make dumb posts and just act like a dumb little kid. It gets old and annoying, that is why no one would really care if you were gone.

The tribe has spoken Beastly, please bring me your torch.

Will Farrel: "I've worn your vibrating heat bead suit and I've taken your crystal meth pills...and not only have I lost 45 lbs in 3 and a half days, but guess what? I found out I'm the devil! I will wash over the earth and spill the blood of the innocent."

Jimmy Tango: "Talk is cheap....scan me!"

WF: "Make it stop jimmy, make it stop!"

hint hint

For the record, I'm from "The Region." I live in Hammond, so I'm a stone's throw from US Cellular, Comiskey, or whatever the hell it's called these days. And I'll be at my normal 7-10 games again next year. :headbang

Back to topic. Overall, I dated 3 women who were "untamed forests." The biggest problem I had with them was a certain bad odor. Everytime I tried to "graze in the forest," I felt like adding milk, seasoning, and making :

00447.jpg

For the record, I'm from "The Region."  I live in Hammond, so I'm a stone's throw from US Cellular, Comiskey, or whatever the hell it's called these days.  And I'll be at my normal 7-10 games again next year. :headbang

Back to topic.  Overall, I dated 3 women who were "untamed forests."  The biggest problem I had with them was a certain bad odor.  Everytime I tried to "graze in the forest," I felt like adding milk, seasoning, and making :

00447.jpg

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting