ANOTHER poor outing for notre dame

Bleh, why so much hate?

By the way, I'm a South Side Chicago kid, so I was raised as a huge ND fan. That and I'm applying to the university.

Nd is nothing but arrogance, ND wants all the limelight when they win, I am going to rip there ass when they losing, ND can't have it both ways.

you don't make any sense

Bleh, why so much hate?

By the way, I'm a South Side Chicago kid, so I was raised as a huge ND fan. That and I'm applying to the university.

Nd is nothing but arrogance, ND wants all the limelight when they win, I am going to rip there ass when they losing, ND can't have it both ways.

you don't make any sense

To a Notre Dame mark he doesn't. But to someone who has seen it, SoxFest makes perfect sense.

Bleh, why so much hate?

you don't make any sense

To a Notre Dame mark he doesn't. But to someone who has seen it, SoxFest makes perfect sense.

no, that's where you are wrong

the media gives ND all the limelight, and that's their choice. hell, they are in the spotlight either way, media is all over them win or lose...there's no difference.