9/17: Sox at DET, game 2 (5:10c/6:10e)

Eminor3rd

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I don’t see how with all the bad money on the books

I’m not suggesting something insane, but we need another quality SP.  If they don’t want to add that because of bad money, then I hope Jerry is prepared to leave this world without another championship because there won’t be another Johnny Cueto waiting in the wings to save our season when a starter goes down.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's been a part of it, yeah. 

This season has been a total failure from top to bottom. No area has been immune. 

Despite injuries, their starting rotation has been above average. That’s not an area I’m looking to add to this offseason outside of cheap depth pieces similar to Cueto and Velazquez like this season.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m not suggesting something insane, but we need another quality SP.  If they don’t want to add that because of bad money, then I hope Jerry is prepared to leave this world without another championship because there won’t be another Johnny Cueto waiting in the wings to save our season when a starter goes down.

It wouldn’t shock me at all if Cueto is a SP for the Sox next year and Andrus is 2B

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Dumbass front office should've pursued Gausman.....but noooooo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Two years in a row.   Hahn El Mago. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Despite injuries, their starting rotation has been above average. That’s not an area I’m looking to add to this offseason outside of cheap depth pieces similar to Cueto and Velazquez like this season.

3/5 of the rotation was injured, bad or both the majority of the season. 

Kopech was blessed by the BABIP/HR gods in April and May. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I'm positive the Twins are throwing their games vs Cleveland, one team can not be that pathetic vs another, can they?

You haven't been watching the Sox play the Royals this year, have you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1