Heres an ineresting thread

The Beast

My fav post was; "Maggs is a better player than Maggs, I think we all know that. The prospect involved in the trade would have to be a good one. If it's a poor prospect, I wouldn't make the deal. If it's a good one, I'd take it."

What the f*** is "Maggs is a better player than Maggs?" Honestly. Someone also had Shannon Stewart as a CF (and ya guys give me s*** for saying Jose Cruz could be CF). I liked the Giambi and Mussina trade rumor. Oh so funny. I could see Soriano for Mags, but it wouldn't be straight-up. There would be other players involved, and a bunch of prospects and money. IIFC, it was Yansy who brought this up the other day on SoxTalk.

This girl who was babysitting my kids last night said the Sox are sending Koch and PK to LA for Gagne, Odalis, Nomo, and Ishii.

DUDE, NO WAY. SERIOUSLY, NO W-A-Y.

My girlfriend's mom's mexican lovesvale's five year old's stuffed animal told me that the Sox would trade C Lee for the next coming of Jesus Christ, but I was like hold on! I'm like, well the dead incarnate of Adolf Hitler told me that the Sox were gonna trade Rowand for Nomar, Manny, and Trot Nixon. THENNNNN he told me to read Mein Kampf and kill some jews, and I'm like "NO, THAT IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!"

This is fun!

No WAY! My drug dealers cousins maid told me the Sox were shipping of Koch for the entire Yankee organization. But I thought back to when one of the people in my grandmas bridge groups daughter said Koch was being traded for Pujols. Who should i believe?

DUDE, NO WAY. SERIOUSLY, NO W-A-Y.

My girlfriend's mom's mexican lovesvale's five year old's stuffed animal told me that the Sox would trade C Lee for the next coming of Jesus Christ, but I was like hold on! I'm like, well the dead incarnate of Adolf Hitler told me that the Sox were gonna trade Rowand for Nomar, Manny, and Trot Nixon. THENNNNN he told me to read Mein Kampf and kill some jews, and I'm like "NO, THAT IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!"

This is fun!

:lolhitting :lolhitting I'm diening here haha. Especially about the Rowand part.

My brother's friend's dad who knows Jack McDowell's surgeon who heard from Roberto Hernandez, that Robert Fick was saying around the clubhouse that Greg Maddux, Kevin Millwood, Javy Lopez, and Gary Scheffield are all going to sign 2 year contracts worth 1 mill. each for the White Sox.

That's what I heard through the grapevine, take it or leave it.