Canada Vs. Russia

Mathew

I gather it's not a big deal in the U.S. but World Jr. is more important to most Canadians than any other title and we are comming in as underdogs so it should be great. The U.S. took us to the wire so Canada will be ready for Russia having tasted desparation.

I gather it's not a big deal in the U.S. but World Jr. is more important to most Canadians than any other title and we are comming in as underdogs so it should be great.  The U.S. took us to the wire so Canada will be ready for Russia having tasted desparation.

Over the years the US players should only get stronger. I notice more and more younger players playing hockey now. Its such an active and fun sport and people like the contact and such.

Plus its so fun cause your so active. I know I always liked playing soccer and stuff, of course baseball was my favorite, but its completely different then a sport like soccer or hockey where your always moving (Something I enjoy doing)

Too bad I stink at hockey, but the others, I can do.

Murcielago is one of those really good hockey players, hopefully one day he'll make it to the NHL!!!!!!!

I gather it's not a big deal in the U.S. but World Jr. is more important to most Canadians than any other title and we are comming in as underdogs so it should be great.  The U.S. took us to the wire so Canada will be ready for Russia having tasted desparation.

Murcielago is one of those really good hockey players, hopefully one day he'll make it to the NHL!!!!!!!

Nashville Preds baby!