SoCal Wildfire

whitesox247

Its not far at all from where I live. Theres ashes and dirt falling everywhere and the smoke is strong as hell in the air. We have to close all windows because so much dirt and smoke goes through. My dad even bought some face masks.

Now if only it would burn down our school..

Its not far at all from where I live. Theres ashes and dirt falling everywhere and the smoke is strong as hell in the air. We have to close all windows because so much dirt and smoke goes through. My dad even bought some face masks.

Now if only it would burn down our school..

Are you near the one in Ontario?

Right now I'm pretty far from all of them but ashes are falling all over my car and stuff. Played football the last two days, although I probalby shouldn't of. Was drinking a lot of water cause your throat gets dry really fast.

I saw a woman on the news last night trying to get s*** out the front door while the fire was burning the back one.. I can't imagine the loss those people are experiencing. Hopefully there will be no more life loss.

Homeowners... watch those rates rise next year.