wtf is going on

Ok, the thread probably should not have been locked.

I said my thread should be deleted because gash already created a thread on the same topic.

Why the hell was Gash's thread deleted. What the f*** is the point in doing that. Gash has a right to voice his displeasure, and others have a right to chime in and see what he is angry about.

Power, is an intoxicating beverage, and it smells like someone is hammered.

(stupid analogy you get the point)

Deleting threads :nono

I wonder if Abo consulted either apu or ss2k3 who are the OFF TOPIC MODERATORS, before he went on this little rampage.

Abo is not listed as an off topic board moderator, and yet he has somehow swelled his duties, and pulled off a f***ing stunt like this.

I have just been told that Abo is a global mod, so he didn't swell his powers.

I still believe he should have consulted with Apu, or SS2k3 before doing this.

I don't believe he did because if Apu, approved the deleting of threads, than I do not know Apu.

Yeah but with the unlocked thread I believe people could actually start a reign of terror for Civil War 2 of soxtalk.com

I don't think that would have started a civil war, because people were laughing at the article and noone was making any negative comments (except for Gashwound, in the original post).

I wonder if Abo consulted either apu or ss2k3 who are the OFF TOPIC MODERATORS, before he went on this little rampage.

Abo is not listed as an off topic board moderator, and yet he has somehow swelled his duties, and pulled off a f***ing stunt like this.

Sorry to be the initiator of trouble fellas:

First off, the reason I locked that thread to begin with was that it had his name in the title. I PM'ed Gash twice and acknowledged that I knew it was a joke. After the so-called "civil war," I was trying to stop anything else from happening.

Second, I am a global mod and yes, I did talk to APU and he agreed with me that it shouldn't have had the members name in the post title.

Third, this is a message board. I have no personal agenda for power. If anything, I'd do mostly anything to help this site out. I think most of you know that.

Four, I did not pull off a stunt. This is a message board, I would just like us all to have fun.

Again, I apologize for causing an inconveinience to all.

Alex

First off, the reason I locked that thread to begin with was that it had his name in the title. I PM'ed Gash twice and acknowledged that I knew it was a joke. After the so-called "civil war," I was trying to stop anything else from happening.

Second, I am a global mod and yes, I did talk to APU and he agreed with me that it shouldn't have had the members name in the post title.

Third, this is a message board. I have no personal agenda for power. If anything, I'd do mostly anything to help this site out. I think most of you know that.

Four, I did not pull off a stunt. This is a message board, I would just like us all to have fun.

Alex

The locking of the thread is not what pisses me off, I can see where you are coming from there.

Why the f*** was the other thread totally deleted.

Alex

No inconvienence buddy.

Alex

The locking of the thread is not what pisses me off, I can see where you are coming from there.

Why the f*** was the other thread totally deleted.

i made the wrong call 1549 and I apologize.

However, I hope you do see my point of why the thread was locked.

My intention was not to alienate anyone, that is the last thing I want to do.

Again, sorry all.

I don't believe he did because if Apu, approved the deleting of threads, than I do not know Apu.

I'm also a global mod, not the Sex, Lies and Politics board mod. ;)

Read my post in the "I'm gone" thread and you get the jist of how I feel about the entire situation.

And hey, I locked a Roman thread today that Roman started and did anybody see Roman_Vengeance's signature? :lol:

Read my post in the "I'm gone" thread and you get the jist of how I feel about the entire situation.

And hey, I locked a Roman thread today that Roman started and did anybody see Roman_Vengeance's signature? :lol:

Its sad Roman is trying to get back in to the site

no, it's sad that anyone listened to that f***ing dickhead in the first place....

You know, I never thought I would say this, but I almost feel sorry for Roman. Keyword being almost. The guy obviously has a lot of issues.

no, it's sad that anyone listened to that f***ing dickhead in the first place....

And there folks, we have the truth....no reason to EVER read anything Roman posted...good riddance, Old Roman/Soxplosion/Roman_Vengance

His same old diatribe.  Then he called me a bunch of names because I have the "Bert is Evil" photo of Bert and Osama in my avatar saying that I'm a terrorist etc. etc. etc.  All in all, some damn good hilarity.

you would think he would come back and try to be better like Beastly, or apologize and say he would be better, which of course wouldnt be true....o yeah this is roman were talking about, never mind

you would think he would come back and try to be better like Beastly, or apologize and say he would be better, which of course wouldnt be true....o yeah this is roman were talking about, never mind

I think I have been better as of late, what about you?