wtf is going on

Roman_Vengeance had a signature that ripped at himself. It said he had to make up pedophile comments because there was some time left in between KKK meetings. (Maybe I didnt see the orginal one, someone might of tampered with it.)

He made 3 posts before being banned. All in all there was about a 15 minute span to view his threads.

Roman_Vengeance had a signature that ripped at himself.  It said he had to make up pedophile comments because there was some time left in between KKK meetings. (Maybe I didnt see the orginal one, someone might of tampered with it.)

He made 3 posts before being banned. All in all there was about a 15 minute span to view his threads.

I bet roman bought a new PC in order to post...he probably begged his rents because his IP addy was banned...

Roman_Vengeance had a signature that ripped at himself.  It said he had to make up pedophile comments because there was some time left in between KKK meetings. (Maybe I didnt see the orginal one, someone might of tampered with it.)

Me thinks a Mod (Sideshowapu) made that his sig, cus they can edit them :lol:

i'm a mod for a board on another site and i know where abozich was coming from. More often than not, when a thread has someone's name in the title, it ends up escalating. Even though it was an obvious joke, some people still over react. It was a "pre-emptive" lock, which sometimes are necessary. I havent been here a while so i dont know the whole "Civil War" story, but i can say that everyone should lighten up and not take such things so seriously. Everything's better that way.

Again fellas, sorry for locking that thread and then deleting gashwound's other thread. It was a judgement call that I felt I needed to make at the time but looking back I could have handled it differently. Sorry.

I would like to apologize to everyone involved, especially the moderators. I think I was too quick to get on Abo's ass about the threads, and I now realize that the moderators are just trying to prevent a repeat of last saturdays events.

Once again my apologies.

-Rob Knowles

I would like to apologize to everyone involved, especially the moderators.  I think I was too quick to get on Abo's ass about the threads, and I now realize that the moderators are just trying to prevent a repeat of last saturdays events. 

Once again my apologies.

-Rob Knowles

You are certainly entitled to voice your opinion and I respect you questioning my decisions. I just don't want you to think I am trying to be powerful as a mod. The reason I wanted to be a mod is to help out, not to try and control anything over here. Carry on my friends, carry on... :)

I would like to apologize to everyone involved, especially the moderators.  I think I was too quick to get on Abo's ass about the threads, and I now realize that the moderators are just trying to prevent a repeat of last saturdays events. 

Once again my apologies.

-Rob Knowles

You are certainly entitled to voice your opinion and I respect you questioning my decisions. I just don't want you to think I am trying to be powerful as a mod. The reason I wanted to be a mod is to help out, not to try and control anything over here. Carry on my friends, carry on... :)

Sorry about implying that you are power hungry abo. I am sure you didn't take it personally, but in case you did I would like to detract my statements. I was just really pissed at the time and said some things that I now wish I had not said. My whole-hearted apologies.

s*** a good day goes down the drain.  Bears freaking win  :headbang and I get on the board for the first time all day and see the s*** hit the fan

we were able to resolve are problems and we all had a group hug :lol:

I don't think anybody needs to sit in the timeout corner this time :)

Personally, I'd like to apologize for all that cancer I caused. It was mostly testicular in nature. I thought it would be funny. Turned out it wasn't.

Sorry again.

Don't worry, after the surgery we made a full recovery. We still wouldn't mind having that left nut back though.

I bet roman bought a new PC in order to post...he probably begged his rents because his IP addy was banned...

I'm thinking he did it from a library computer. Different IP.

While we are all apologizing, I'd like to apologize for the way my South Carolina Gamecocks have been playing defense the last 3 weeks.....sorry for any financial loss these performances may have caused.

BWAHAHAHAHA No problem. Too many Illini fans here for anyone to get angry at you. :lol: