I'm gone....

GASHWOUND

I know this probably might be overreacting, but what is abo did was not cool...locking that thread which was suppose to be a f'n joke and wouldn't have posted anything to any retaliation that Beastly might have came back with...Hey Ab, you can have Beastly..I'm outta here...

and of course the thread was deleted, even though it was a funny story..

I see ya guys that have been real cool..jas, heather, Heads, Whitesox99, and everyone else...I've had a great time on here..sorry it has to be this way....

-CJ

I know this probably might be overreacting, but what is abo did was not cool...locking that thread which was suppose to be a f'n joke and wouldn't have posted anything to any retaliation that Beastly might have came back with...Hey Ab, you can have Beastly..I'm outta here...

I see ya guys that have been real cool..jas, heather, Heads, Whitesox99, and everyone else...I've had a great time on here..sorry it has to be this way....

-CJ

Here we go, it's starting.

-CJ

What about the Hot Chicks!!!!!

and whose gunna mod the most important board on the site

Please dont go, the thread was unlocked anyway!!

-CJ

I see that there is a spot open in the test forum..let me remind you of being the commish of the successful FF Soxtalk league... :P

-CJ

I see that there is a spot open in the test forum..let me remind you of being the commish of the successful FF Soxtalk league... :P

If Gash really is gone, if anyone gets Mod duties over that thread it should be me.

-CJ

If Gash really is gone, if anyone gets Mod duties over that thread it should be me.

I AGREE :D

-CJ

Yes and so I would like to nominate you WSF!

*YAWN*

Damn you kids making me get up from reading the Bill Hicks biography to deal with this crap.

I laughed my ass off at the article. If it were anybody but WSC that you were going after, I would have laughed my ass off...but as we all know, how do I say this nicely, WSC/Beastly isn't exactly playing with a full deck [remember all the previous previous problems etc that we had on the boards with him getting suspended and all]

And besides, Gash. You're a real smartass guy, I'm sure you could have picked a better target than Beastly :)

*YAWN*

Damn you kids making me get up from reading the Bill Hicks biography to deal with this crap.

I laughed my ass off at the article.  If it were anybody but WSC that you were going after, I would have laughed my ass off...but as we all know, how do I say this nicely, WSC/Beastly isn't exactly playing with a full deck [remember all the previous previous problems etc that we had on the boards with him getting suspended and all]

And besides, Gash.  You're a real smartass guy, I'm sure you could have picked a better target than Beastly :)

Watch it Apu, another personal character assault there!! :rolleyes:

-CJ

Don't go!!! Who'll I have left to call Gashie??? :(

Boy o boy.. it sure is getting sad around here.

Is it just me.. or does anyone else notice the amount of threads locked and/or deleted has been on the rise lately.... :huh:

And Gash.. I haven't read much today, but I hope you really didn't go. Just a couple more leave and there won't be any reason to stay.

Is it just me.. or does anyone else notice the amount of threads locked and/or deleted has been on the rise lately....  :huh:

The day after "black saturday" there were 2 locked threads. Thats when I was paying attention.......there has probably been a few more.

Now it seems the mods are more sensitive to arguements between members. The thread that Gash made as a joke to Beastly was locked, then reversed. I dont believe a thread should be locked on the grounds of an arguement unless it starts to involve more then 5 people.

Is it just me.. or does anyone else notice the amount of threads locked and/or deleted has been on the rise lately....  :huh:

The day after "black saturday" there were 2 locked threads. Thats when I was paying attention.......there has probably been a few more.

Now it seems the mods are more sensitive to arguements between members. The thread that Gash made as a joke to Beastly was locked, then reversed. I dont believe a thread should be locked on the grounds of an arguement unless it starts to involve more then 5 people.

People can disagree without having an argument.

IMO, being "trigger happy" with the lock and delete keys is causing more trouble.

And Gash.. I haven't read much today, but I hope you really didn't go. Just a couple more leave and there won't be any reason to stay.

He hasn't been around at all today. I sent a PM to him and he hasn't responded yet so he might just be busy. Either that or he is really serious about leaving the site.

IMO, being "trigger happy" with the lock and delete keys is causing more trouble.

:whip me into shape.

That was the only thread I locked yesterday, then I unlocked it and talked to Gashwound about it.

Apparently, I can do no right in some people's eyes... :huh:

That was the only thread I locked yesterday, then I unlocked it and talked to Gashwound about it.

Oh.. that's not all. But it's not my business.

If you're doing something wrong, I'm sure those who make the decisions will let you know.

Don't mind me.. :rolleyes:

Perhaps new mods should go through a probationary status before threads get locked. Heather had a thread locked last week for no real reason other than it tricked people.

And what's with all the begging for mod status? It's really quite silly.

He hasn't been around at all today. I sent a PM to him and he hasn't responded yet so he might just be busy. Either that or he is really serious about leaving the site.

Well that sure would suck.

Oh.. that's not all. But it's not my business.

If you're doing something wrong, I'm sure those who make the decisions will let you know.

Don't mind me.. :rolleyes:

Then why bring it up?

It's pretty easy for everyone to sit here and nitpick at threads being locked.

I do my best, that's all I can do and I'm open to criticism, just as I apologized for locking Gash's thread yesterday. I realize that I've locked a thread or two that could have possibly been allowed to stay open. But whatever, I'm sorry if I am not doing a good enough job. I'll try to do better.

Then why bring it up?

I do my best, that's all I can do and I'm open to criticism, just as I apologized for locking Gash's thread yesterday.  I realize that I've locked a thread or two that could have possibly been allowed to stay open.  But whatever, I'm sorry if I am not doing a good enough job.  I'll try to do better.

Because it's my right... isn't it? Is this not a thread about threads being locked? About Gash leaving because of it? So.. I commented. It's not my place to tell you how you're doing or how to do your job.

I made an off the cuff comment. If it hit home, so be it.

I'm sure you're doing a fine job.

Then why bring it up?

I do my best, that's all I can do and I'm open to criticism, just as I apologized for locking Gash's thread yesterday.  I realize that I've locked a thread or two that could have possibly been allowed to stay open.  But whatever, I'm sorry if I am not doing a good enough job.  I'll try to do better.

Because it's my right... isn't it? Is this not a thread about threads being locked? About Gash leaving because of it? So.. I commented. It's not my place to tell you how you're doing or how to do your job.

I made an off the cuff comment. If it hit home, so be it.

I'm sure you're doing a fine job.

I respect your opinion and your entitled to it.

I'd even want you to tell me if there were things I can improve on. In fact, I welcome it.

Guess I'm just a little sensitive after yesterday when I acted too early on that thread by Gash. Sorry.

I'd even want you to tell me if there were things I can improve on.  In fact, I welcome it.

Guess I'm just a little sensitive after yesterday when I acted too early on that thread by Gash.  Sorry.

Don't know what I did to deserve all this respect around here... :huh:

Maybe when you guys (new mods) see posts that you question you should get another's opinion before pulling the plug on it? Different perspective might help you see if there is, or isn't, cause for alarm?

I'd even want you to tell me if there were things I can improve on.  In fact, I welcome it.

Guess I'm just a little sensitive after yesterday when I acted too early on that thread by Gash.  Sorry.

Don't know what I did to deserve all this respect around here... :huh:

Maybe when you guys (new mods) see posts that you question you should get another's opinion before pulling the plug on it? Different perspective might help you see if there is, or isn't, cause for alarm?

I asked apu about it and he said it could go either way.

I usually try to ask Jas or apu.

But you are right on this.