Let me say something

GASHWOUND

Hello, I want to make one last statement on this particular subject. Like I said in the first post, I may have overreacted on leaving and whatnot, but I was EXTREMELY pissed off. To me it looked like Aboz was defending or protecting beastly..BEASTLY of all people. And also smelled of a HUGE Power trip and misuse of MOD responsibilities. You're not suppose to lock or delete threads unless things get way out of hand, which it clearly did not.

And I received alot of PMs and AIMs on Sunday who clearly agree with my position on the abuse of power and the feeling of a certain poster(beastly)

Ever heard of the expression "Wolf in Sheep Clothing"

If he wants to deny it or not he's the reason that HSC is not posting here and you know what? She contributed a hell of alot more to the success of SoxTalk than WSC/Beastly has ever been ever to dream of. If it were up to me I would ban beastly's ass..but I can't, so who cares...

And also, I think I have been a better poster than what Aboz gives me credit for.

His reasoning for locking and than deleting the thread was he felt things "would" of or "might" have got out of hand...

I was right in the middle of "Black Saturday" and tried to keep the peace and begged(I'm not afraid to say it" for posters to stay when they were on the verge of leaving the site cause of the nonsense.. So things wouldn't have gotten out of hand cause I WOULDN'T HAVE LET IT.

I pick my spots on when to maybe take a shot at someone if I feel it is deserved and to stop if I see things getting out of hand.

I'm no f***ing moron and contributing to the success of SoxTalk is all I want to do and all I ever wanted to do..I even offered to help Jas $20 bucks a month to pay the bills of SoxTalk...that's how much I like it here.

And yes, I got a big problem with Beastly and talking to other people on Sunday..so do a bunch of people...

And on that subject I like to thanks everybody who PMed me and/or AIM me..I really appreciate that kind of support. and part of my decision of hanging around

and Indeed I was steaming mad. I even threw my damn DVD across the room..don't worry, it was just the Daredevil DVD..who cares, right? :)

To conclude, I'll come back cause nobody is taking over my MOD duties of the HotSoxChicks thread but me...and was talkin to a certain somebody the other night and who knows, something may be coming involving the continuation of the success of the HotSoxChicks thread...will see.. :D

-CJ

Calm down will ya. This is nothing to get upset over. Just let it go.

Jeesus, the way people act about dumb s*** around here I bet if you took a reading of your blood pressure the indicator would read "TILT"

I am calmed down, i said twice I may have overreacted..I'm fine now

I am f***ing sick and tired of people looking for scapegoats.

Gash, I have always thought of you as a great poster, and you always have great posts.  Sunday I did not think the tread should have been locked, and I didn't think that the other thread should have been deleted, and I started a thread to voice my complaints.  You could say I have often been on your side.

Now I feel you have stepped out of line.  There was no reason to criticize Beastly in this thread.  Whether HSC left because of Beastly or not does not matter right now.  What matters is that Beastly is trying damn hard to fix his act, and has also never personally attacked anybody.  You can say he has had some immature posts, but you have a thread dedicated to pictures of hot women (a thread I love contributing too  :D ) so you can't get on beastly for making sexual references now and then. 

Glad your back, but don't get on Beastly's ass for nothing.  Essentially, what you are doing is the same as what the Cubs fans are doing to Bartman.  Perhaps if Beastly had done some things differently HSC would still be around, but the problems leading up to HSC's departure stemmed from things much deeper than a teenager.  Just as the reasons for the cubs failures in the NLCS go much deeper than steve bartman.

I hope this thread got its point across to somebody.

How ridicules...for one, you don't know the story on the sit on HSC and Mr. B so don't comment on it...I've talked to her and what she's told me I believe her...and she has more credibility than Mr. B...

and secondly..Mr. B has never personally attacked anybody?!? Are you kidding?

Whatever dude..

And me not liking Mr. B has nothing to do with immature posts he makes..everybody on the board does that, including me...I'm not a hypocrite dude...I don't know what gave you that idea...and I have my reasons for getting on Mr. B's ass...so it's not for "nothing."

So don't say I'm picking on him for the hell of it, just for kicks...That's not true..I have my reasons...and I'm not gonna get into anymore cause it probably is boring everybody to death...

To conclude....I have my reasons for my feelings on Mr. B, so don't try to make me look like the bad guy...Maybe if Mr. B had always acted like he is now..which is questionable at best, I wouldn't have a problem with him...Why would I???

I like BeGood and he makes alot of immature posts..he's awasome..I liked BMR and he was a jerk sometimes...So don't make any accusations of me not liking Mr. B is cause he makes "Immature posts" Please...who doesn't dude...Who doesn't

And like you said, I do run the HotChicksThread...so I'm not some uptight in law or some s*** like that...

I'll stay out of Mr. B's way and I hope he stays outta my way...that's all I have to say on this particular subject..NO MORE!!

-CJ