Rangers @ White Sox, March 4 (Free MLB Webcast)

Heads22

7 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

If you go right to the White Sox videos in the MLB app, it works. I've watched the entire thing so far.

It shouldn't be this difficult, but for the Sox it's PAR for the course.   They are so 1980s

Here's how I finally found access (via Twitter)

Edited by HOFHurt35
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

It shouldn't be this difficult, but for the Sox it's PAR for the course.   They are so 1980s

Here's how I finally found access (via Twitter)

Eh, I think this one is the MLB interface more than the Sox

• Thanks 1

Easy. MLB app. on your smart TV. If you have your settings on white Sox then  right at the very top you see the big white sox and rangers score. Ignore that. Scroll down to white sox highlights. 1st highlight should be the Andrus HR from the game today. 2nd highlight will be the actual game. Just click on that and voila !

13 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Service time, k% last year. Take your pick.

Unfortunately.  I'd rather spend time developing a real prosect than a mediocre one. Service time bare minumum, but that lasts only so long. After that, 100% Colas. Let Sheets grab some bench and wait for an injury. Or a trade.

Edited by Chick Mercedes

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Easy. MLB app. on your smart TV. If you have your settings on white Sox then  right at the very top you see the big white sox and rangers score. Ignore that. Scroll down to white sox highlights. 1st highlight should be the Andrus HR from the game today. 2nd highlight will be the actual game. Just click on that and voila !

Ty this worked