1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Only 4 games in, nobody gets fired 4 games in. He’s a pro and he’ll get better. Abreu bats sub .200 in April/ May, would you bench him? 

150;

It’s not just 4 games, it’s the last few years. 

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

I know this has been a frustrating weekend, but i really believe this team is good.

They are playing the world series champs. Splitting the series with them while hitting this well is good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Oh, we are playing the "what if" game. Maybe hiring a racist, drunken old man sucked the enjoyment and life out of a lot of players??

I don’t know about everyone else but I perform my job better when I have a good boss

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

I know this has been a frustrating weekend, but i really believe this team is good.

They left a ton of runs out on the bases this series. There's still a lot of worrying trends with how impatient they are, but they've hit the ball hard and with power. Just not always when it mattered. 

The starting pitching has also been surprisingly good. 

• Like 2

Just now, chw42 said:

They left a ton of runs out on the bases this series. There's still a lot of worrying trends with how impatient they are, but they've hit the ball hard and with power. Just not always when it mattered. 

The starting pitching has also been surprisingly good. 

Lack of walks & patience will always be an issue with this core, but it seems like the Astros staff is more well suited to take advantage of that than any other team in baseball

The biggest little word the English Language is IF. IF this is the real Moncada of 2 or 3 years ago offensively and the same goes for Yaz, we could be in for a very good season. The least would be is a Wild Card team. BUT once again, health will real be the answer. 

Edited by AJ'S Cousin