4/5/23 Giants @ White Sox 1:10 Game Time

wegner

Fathom is my favorite poster he really is.  I am sitting in a brain dead focus group/meeting since 1:30 and am following along through this thread to keep it interesting.  Any time Fathom posts I need to try and determine if it is sarcasm or reality.  

Like did Sheets really do something good or not.

I had no clue what the score was either.  Seriously wasn't sure we were winning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Fathom is my favorite poster he really is.  I am sitting in a brain dead focus group/meeting since 1:30 and am following along through this thread to keep it interesting.  Any time Fathom posts I need to try and determine if it is sarcasm or reality.  

I had no clue what the score was either.  Seriously wasn't sure we were winning.

I couldn't watch some of the Houston games due to blackouts so I'd follow along on here sometimes. I'd see posts acting like a reliever just gave up go-ahead homer when in reality it's just a 2-0 count. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Sheets is so good he deserves to play once a week. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

It was 2005 I think and couldn’t watch games at work and had to follow on soxtalk.  I would get so mad if someone posted something like PK!!!!!! and saw it was a 2 out single and the guy after him made an out already 

• Haha 2