4/6/23 Giants @ White Sox 1:10 Game Time

wegner

Looks like what I said in the winter, I won’t be spending one cent at the ballpark this season. 

4 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Not sold on Colas as an untouchable yet, good player,  need to see more before he’s labeled untouchable. Maybe Montgomery could be added to the list also 

Spelled Colas wrong? He just Struck Out against Beaty, a position player. 

Pedro is just another dopey manager.  He left Lynn in way too long, but he just has to get 5 innings from him.  Yeah. Ruiz, yeah.  Then bringing in Alberto to finish, even though he has a 13 man pitching staff.

• Like 2

Just now, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Serious question, why even follow this team if you are this miserable?

Once you realize that some people have a lot of their personal identity wrapped up in feeling personally aggrieved by the baseball team they voluntarily watch, this kind of question answers itself.

6 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Not sold on Colas as an untouchable yet, good player,  need to see more before he’s labeled untouchable. Maybe Montgomery could be added to the list also 

Colas strikes out against Beaty, a position player, I’ll stick with my maybe on him being untouchable 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Serious question, why even follow this team if you are this miserable?

If this s%*# continues for another 50 games or so, I won’t be watching games.  I watched fewer games last year than I had in a long time.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Colas strikes out against Beaty, a position player, I’ll stick with my maybe on him being untouchable 

Definitely. After that AB, not only is he not untouchable, he should probably be released outright. Maybe even forced to work a low paying retail job, or fast food.

Just now, LittleHurtCG said:

So we still sticking to the narrative that everything last year was Tony's fault?? 

Yeah this board was SUPER POSITIVE about this team, definitely the most optimistic board ever and the narrative was that only tony held them back. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1