4/6 Games

BamaDoc

1) +1 to the person that did the band lineups for this, fun idea, love the freewheeling nature of minor league social media teams

2) Super Mario is back. People forget how he was the most important draft pick of last year, maybe decade?

3) This is an old Kanny team. The loss of Great Falls continues to be interesting. See which of the older college players can hang, which can't, then give shots to younger players who succeeded initially on the backfields until AZ starts up.

1 hour ago, DirtySox said:

Is it too optimistic of me to hope for a Burrowes debut in Kanny at some point this season?

He turns 19 in august so not like it would be crazy but probably depends on how physically developed he shows up in AZ.

7 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Is it too optimistic of me to hope for a Burrowes debut in Kanny at some point this season?

I’m expecting him to finish there 

5 hours ago, Timmy U said:

I am disappointed in how old that team is. I was hoping Sprinkle would be in W-S, for instance.

Yeah it’s just too hard to do unless you draft all high schoolers basically. DSL guys aren’t ready for Kannapolis