4/7 Sox @ Pirates 3:12PM CT

I just tuned in and saw that Giolito gave up 12 hits and 7 runs in 4 IP! Does our manager know that if the SP is not performing that he can take him out of the game? Seems to have an extremely long leash for the SP's!

• Like 1

Pedro’s management style is keep a starter in there and embarrass the hell out him. Everyone yelled at me last year when I wanted an experienced manager. Bochy, Girardi, etc. reminds me when the Bears had to have Tresman, had to have Nagy, before you yell at me maybe these weren’t the right guys but I wanted these “type of guys”.  When you supposedly have a team that should compete is not the time for a rookie. Now I don’t want a  TLR that ready for the old folks home but experienced. 

• Like 1

Just now, Saufley said:

I just tuned in and saw that Giolito gave up 12 hits and 7 runs in 4 IP! Does our manager know that if the SP is not performing that he can take him out of the game? Seems to have an extremely long leash for the SP's!

Have you seen his other choices?

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Pedro’s management style is keep a starter in there and embarrass the hell out him. Everyone yelled at me last year when I wanted an experienced manager. Bochy, Girardi, etc. reminds me when the Bears had to have Tresman, had to have Nagy, before you yell at me maybe these weren’t the right guys but I wanted these “type of guys”.  When you supposedly have a team that should compete is not the time for a rookie. Now I don’t want a  TLR that ready for the old folks home but experienced. 

The other choices are as embarrassing as the starter. There's nothing Grifol can do. He's had to use a position player twice in 7 games. 

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Watching the Dodgers fix Lucas when he signs there on a 1 year deal will be painful

Can they get him to throw harder?

It really sucks that he no hit this team less than 3 years ago and now they're hanging a 7 spot on him.