4/11- Sox at Twins, 6:40

flavum

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Correa is a ticking time bomb. I read and watched some bio-mechanical analysis this offseason on his movements and the conclusion the docs and trainers made was that he's not gonna hold up.

Yeah, and its going to cripple that franchise when it happens.  When the Mets ran away, you knew it had to be really bad.  Twins did get a solid deal if he can healthy, but that seems terribly remote based on what that ankle supposedly looks like. 

18 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

ooooo.  Lots of goodies, tbh.  Summer tends to have more options open than this time of year, but some of my favorites are Tony O's Cubans, Red Cow Bacon Burgers, Murray's Steak Sandwich / Smoked Beef Sammy and Kramrczuk's sausages.   Target Field is great experience - definitely recommend!

My son and I have wanted to start traveling a bit to see the Sox on the road.  I finally got to see a Spring Training game this year.  We will put Target on the list. In fact, I will check the schedule now.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ChiSoxTrojan said:

Benintendi leading off, Sheets hitting 3rd, Burger at 3B and Romy at 2B.

https://twitter.com/soxmachine_josh/status/1645878811941109760?s=20

Burger is a failure at 3B, Elvis and Romeo have been a disappointment. Pablo Lopez no problema. Lopez is at or near Cease's pitching level most would agree.

1 minute ago, pcq said:

Burger is a failure at 3B, Elvis and Romeo have been a disappointment. Pablo Lopez no problema. Lopez is at or near Cease's pitching level most would agree.

Burger is a bad 3B, but Alberto was a disaster yesterday so low bar to clear until Yoan is back. I’d probably stick Romy there and Sosa at 2B tomorrow. 

31 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Burger is a bad 3B, but Alberto was a disaster yesterday so low bar to clear until Yoan is back. I’d probably stick Romy there and Sosa at 2B tomorrow. 

Agreed, or maybe reversed (Sosa at 3B and Romy at 2B) if they're more comfortable at those positions. I think Sosa has a bit more experience at 3B than Romy.

Hopefully once Moncada gets back, Sosa gets most of the 2B reps.

3 hours ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

This is getting effen ridiculous. It’s only a matter of time before Robert Jr. pulls a muscle. This is getting to the point of is their really a jinx on this team. JR needs to sell the team and a new FO needs to be installed. We have the most injuries of significantly important players I’ve ever seen. It’s getting to the point of making this an unwatchable team unless Cease is pitching b 

I know it's frustrating, but literally the other team we are playing tonight has a similar amount of injured key players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, hankchifan said:

A classic heavyweight division fight.  Lynn is heavier but Lopez has a better arm.

Over-under four hits off Lopez. Bring your slapdick lunchbox or whatever. Is there a Book of Lance I can consult. 

4 hours ago, wegner said:

My son and I have wanted to start traveling a bit to see the Sox on the road.  I finally got to see a Spring Training game this year.  We will put Target on the list. In fact, I will check the schedule now.  Thanks.

Went to back to back games in Minny probably 7 years or so ago now, other than the Sox going 0-2 and getting outscored what felt like 10,000-2 over the 2 games had a great time and a beautiful park.  Minny is beautiful in the summer, bunch of cool bike trails that you can ride all over town on their equivalent of the Divvy. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wegner said:

Just caught the end of the pregame, who was the Michael guy on with Chuck? I did not recognize him.

Never mind...I'm guessing it was Mike Huff...I remember he fills in all over the place just didn't remember what he looked like.  Carry on.