4/12 - Sox @ Twins: Let’s Win the Series

ChiSox59

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

But again, that's what we've sort of been saying...It's not 13 games in April. 

This has been White Sox Baseball since about August of 2021. 

Not telling you "not to believe" and yes, I agree there still is a lot of talent on this roster...but there is FAR more evidence that this team/core isn't very good and holding onto hope that it will all suddenly just "click" doesn't come with very high odds

I actually think that the core/team could "click" if they didn't have health issues. But they do, and a lot of them, and zero depth  so...this is the product we get.

Edited by ScootsMcGoots

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Same thing happened to Thornton and Damaso Marte...faded. 

Although Bummer is going to be on the roster longer unless they dump him too. 

Haha, my dearly departed Dad's favorite Sox pitchers of all time were Billy Pierce and Damaso Marte.  His familiar refrain to me was "WHY DID THEY TAKE MARTE OUT?".....I always needed to keep my mouth shut on that one.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Jerry has to LOVE how this illustrates it wasn’t a Tony problem.

He probably does love it, but just knowing that makes it even more sickening that Reinsdorf owns the team. Any other owner in baseball with these many bad years, bad drafting of players, bad free agent signings and bad trades would be effen livid and would have fired Hahn's ass a long time ago, However not with our demented POS owner, who worries more about his ego and being vindicated that his previous drunk manager TLR wasn't the problem. 

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Cease (Liam) Robert maybe Vaughn and Colas are watchable...

I can’t sit and watch an entire game for 4 out of 25 players to cheer for. Rebuild was a disaster, can’t believe I bought into the bullshit they were spittin.