4/12 - Sox @ Twins: Let’s Win the Series

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Hahn has shown he can't pick a 2B. If they insist he remain GM, they need to fade him. Ask him who he likes at 2B, and eliminate that player from consideration. I am not kidding.

I will be shocked if Hahn is GM come next year if this year goes as it seems it will. Problem is it will just be Getz or someone else who will maintain status quo.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

I will be shocked if Hahn is GM come next year if this year goes as it seems it will. Problem is it will just be Getz or someone else who will maintain status quo.

And I get that. They will still be picking players from the same sales bin, but maybe Getz picks someone Hahn wouldn't, and at worst it's a push.

it's a damn shame that Lucas finally has a decent outing (granted this Twins team is flat out bad offensively) and he's likely to get the L just like Kopech

it's so obvious that Sox hitters just don't have the right tools and information that other teams provide to their players. shameful. 

Just now, joejoesox said:

it's a damn shame that Lucas finally has a decent outing (granted this Twins team is flat out bad offensively) and he's likely to get the L just like Kopech

it's so obvious that Sox hitters just don't have the right tools and information that other teams provide to their players. shameful. 

Helps his trade value 

• Like 1

It's amazing how many simply wasted bad at bats this team has.  Every player that comes up, signs or is traded for has at least 2 horrific at bats per game.

I'm still baffled that Pedro felt Sheets in RF and Yaz at DH was the right play today.

I lose more and more faith in him each game. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Seems like Andrus can't catch up to fastballs, which is why he's not pulling the ball anymore. 

I believe the only ball he is has hit to LF all season was when a position player was pitching.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

The only thing he did good last year is pull the ball in the air

He's actually pulling the ball more this year, but it's basically all on the ground. He's pulled 1 fastball in the air this year and it was more to center field than left field. 

Man, I really want to believe.  Its too early for this season to hit the drains. Not even 2 weeks in.  But this team is making it very difficult.  Just a brutal series of a baseball here. Down 1-0 and feels like we're down a touchdown.

• Like 1