4/14 - BAL at CWS - Wells vs Clevinger - 7:10 PM ET

Capn12

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

Hahn should have been fired when they missed out on Machado. Unfortunately you have an incoherent owner who doesn’t give a damn about winning 

JR was happy he got lots of free media attention and yet didn't have to spend any money other than marketing clip art presentation Jon Jay and Yonder Alonso. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

I won’t give JR another dime as long as Hahn/KW still stealing paychecks 

This is the answer I've been preaching the last 3 years on this forum. People gotta stop giving them their money.

Instead I get the most ridiculous excuses for why that won't work. It will work, it works in literally every single industry. Don't let people gaslight you into believing nonsense. If they lose money, shareholders and investors will demand change, period. 

1 minute ago, hogan873 said:

This team looks so bad.  No discipline, horrendous bullpen, terrible situational hitting.

It’s the same team from last year, but Abreu was better than Benintendi.  This core has been a massive flop and Hahn has made some horrific acquisitions.

Just now, Timmy U said:

Man, this could be a massive sell off at the deadline. Lynn, Giolito, Clevinger, and Anderson all have value on relatively short contracts. It’s gonna be at least a mini-rebuild.

oh a sell off is coming baby, book it

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Or he keeps using him so he will be DFA'd ;)  SHould be mission accomplished soon.

Pedro playing 4D chess....brilliant

Is that why he keeps playing Hanser too?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You working in NY ? You're the only one in the thread who thinks he saw his toe hit the base at some point. Stone and Benneti didn't see it either.

I mean it was pretty obvious on the replay where the ump is kind of in the way. You could clearly see a little slip as he moves off it. Either way, professionals reviewed it, I’ll take their word over some meatballs in a game thread. 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Man, this could be a massive sell off at the deadline. Lynn, Giolito, Clevinger, and Anderson all have value on relatively short contracts. It’s gonna be at least a mini-rebuild.

With Hahn the puppet master ugh

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s the same team from last year, but Abreu was better than Benintendi.  This core has been a massive flop and Hahn has made some horrific acquisitions.

The talent drain in this organization over the last 3 years is staggering. Such is life with a cheap owner and an org that can't develop players.

• Like 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

The talent drain in this organization over the last 3 years is staggering. Such is life with a cheap owner and an org that can't develop players.

And the minors are a disaster right now unfortunately (due to injuries)