4/14 - BAL at CWS - Wells vs Clevinger - 7:10 PM ET

Capn12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Why would they not trade Reynaldo Graveman and Bummer if they're totally out of it? 

They will extend Reynaldo? 

That ight be the only thing Hahn has left to sell.... since it won't be Cease Kopech or TA7. 

Trade everyone if it’s a fire sale.  Won’t be hard to find a first baseman who can hit 15 homers.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

The talent drain in this organization over the last 3 years is staggering. Such is life with a cheap owner and an org that can't develop players.

JR sucks but the level of spending isn't what's killing this franchise. its how they spend their money. they are inept, they don't invest in quality coaching, technology, scouting, nor do they sign the right free agents (check out the latest Southside Sox article on Rick Hahn in the other thread)

TB spends a fraction of what the Sox do. 

It's not that JR doesn't spend, it's that he's letting unqualified ivy leaguers use his debit card. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Trade everyone if it’s a fire sale.  Won’t be hard to find a first baseman who can hit 15 homers.

Trust Hahn to trade away anyone? Nah I’ll pass and wait till another regime who can actually judge talent.

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

I think I’ll do the dishes.  Maybe a glass will break and slit my wrist.  Still better than watching this!

Is that suicide for insurance purposes if the Sox are tied in for correlation or accidental? 

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Trust Hahn to trade away anyone? Nah I’ll pass and wait till another regime who can actually judge talent.

Someone gets it.  The Sox are not stellar in that area.  Can't wait to see how Hahn tries to fux the pen.