4-16 GT: Orioles at Sox (1:10pm) - Delayed til 3:30

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

This season is going to be a real test for Grifol. He doesn't have the added benefit of playing 19 against Detroit and Kansas City, like in the past.

It could legitimately be a 70-92 season.

My 78 win prediction is looking quite generous right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I think calling this group talented, at this point in time is a stretch.  The sample size is good enough for me, this is a very average collection of players assembled. 

We got fooled by the scouting and development.

I disagree. Theres certainly nothing wrong with Robert’s talent, There’s nothing wrong with Anderson’s talent. There’s nothing wrong with Eloy’s talent. I’ll get heat for this, but yes, there’s nothing wrong with Moncada’s talent. 

They simply can’t stay healthy, can’t put it together, and in Moncada’s case, he’s a bit of a headcase and a primadonna. 

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Would not mind Eloy being traded.

For what? A salary dump? 

There are so many guys on this team that are just salary dumps at this point. They're going to have to trade Cease and Robert if they want anything back and Cease's velocity drop this year is concerning. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Saufley said:

Hopefully under the new regime the scouting staff will all be sent packing!

Please!! The whole thing please. These clowns have been anchored for too long. They have shown zero results.

1 minute ago, Greg Hibbard said:

I disagree. Theres certainly nothing wrong with Robert’s talent, There’s nothing wrong with Anderson’s talent. There’s nothing wrong with Eloy’s talent. I’ll get heat for this, but yes, there’s nothing wrong with Moncada’s talent. 

They simply can’t stay healthy, can’t put it together, and in Moncada’s case, he’s a bit of a headcase and a primadonna. 

Staying healthy is part of being talented.

2 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Yoan has put it together one season in his career.  His speed is way worse than was expected, and his power has been a gigantic let down IMO.  Power is the same thing missing with Timmy now also.

Just now, harkness99 said:

4  to 0 lead with Cease and going to end up getting beat handily...

one of the worst bullpens ive seen on awhile.

I saw that score and said 7-9 is not that bad for how they've been playing.  Actually 6-10 is not that bad I guess for how they've been playing.