Phil Rodgers

The Beast

I believe it is time for a change. I am meeting with Phil Rodgers to discuss my career as a writer as I am over the state standards in writing, and am writing at a juniors level. Now look, I am trying to get some questions from you all in order to get discussion about our beloved White Sox. Now if this doesn't add anything to the site I don't know what will. Now like I always have vowed and said, I will improve the posts for you all. Mods, do not hesitate to delete my threads if they are saying the same thing, but I would appreciate a PM if you are deleting them and why you are. I am trying to come up with "interesting" posts for you all, so I'll do whatever it takes...

Now if you want to drop me a line on this send me a PM...but send me some questions for Phil Rodgers and once again...GO WHITE SOX

:cheers :cheers

Wow, I write at a junior high level too. :rolleyes:

Ask him what type of stuff he did in college. I would be interested to know. That would just be interesting. How did he get into what he is doing to would be another good question.

I would also love to know if he is (or ever has) been told to sugarcoat/not bash the Cubs. What is the policy around the Trib with the Cubs. What about the Sox.

beastly... a writer.... o man, I can see the front page of the newspapers now...  "This just in: Teens overwhelmingly prefer head and sex as types of action!!!!'

Sry on this beastly i could resist the temptation :bang

:lol: rotfl...that was good Cubssuck...that actually had meaning...I'll drink to it

beastly... a writer.... o man, I can see the front page of the newspapers now...  "This just in: Teens overwhelmingly prefer head and sex as types of action!!!!'

:lol: rotfl...that was good Cubssuck...that actually had meaning...I'll drink to it

:drink

No please, the Vodka is going to kill you bro...here...have a tequilla :drink

No please, the Vodka is going to kill you bro...here...have a tequilla :drink

Arn't ya guys young to drink?

Ask him what the media will rip on dealing with Soxdom after the USCF renovations are done since the ballpark will be remodeled to better suit what the media says the fans want.

Or will they change their mind and not like the finished product after work ceases and devote 10 more years to bashing USCF in an effort to keep fans away from the SouthSide?

head and sex as types of action :lol: :lol: :lol:

F'n hilarious! I loved those WSC polls. :headbang

Beastly,

Ask him for the low down on what really is or was happening in the Sox clubhouse in "03. I read the comments of Valentin and he sounds as if there was no real unity and no direction given by Manuel. Will Cito Gaston be another Manuel in that regard? Is Ozzie Guillen a better choice to charge people up?

I would also like to know if there was any consideration on contacting Carlton Fisk for the job, or if Fisk is being considered for any role in the organization?

Thanks!

Beastly,

Ask him for the low down on what really is or was happening in the Sox clubhouse in "03. I read the comments of Valentin and he sounds as if there was no real unity and no direction given by Manuel. Will Cito Gaston be another Manuel in that regard? Is Ozzie Guillen a better choice to charge people up?

I would also like to know if there was any consideration on contacting Carlton Fisk for the job, or if Fisk is being considered for any role in the organization?

Thanks!

I can answer the second part for you.

No, and no.

Beastly,

Thanks!

No, and no.

I don't want to believe it, Steff. Your probably right, but I say a little prayer to the twinkle, twinkle little star for that magic to return to the Sox in the form of #72 Carlton Fisk. Am I crazy?

Beastly,

Thanks!

No, and no.

I don't want to believe it, Steff. Your probably right, but I say a little prayer to the twinkle, twinkle little star for that magic to return to the Sox in the form of #72 Carlton Fisk. Am I crazy?

You're crazy :lol:

Every year at the MLBAA Golf Outing I beg him to come back.. he says the same thing every year...

No.