C-Olin Kruetz

RG-Chris Villarial

RT-Marc Colombo

TE-John Davis

RE-Phillip Daniels

DT-Keith Traylor

DT-Ted Washington

LE-Alex Brown

LOLB-Rosevelt Colvin (Colvin can re-sign, as long as the bears release Chris Chandler, and let Marcus Robinson, and James "Big Cat" Williams go.)

MLB-Brian Urlacher

ROLB-Warrick Holdman

CB-R.W. Mcquarters

CB-Jerry Azumah

FS-Mike Brown

SS-Mike Green

K-Paul Edinger

P-Brad Maynard

Special Teams Standout-Larry Whigham

You don't draft a QB. That method will spread more havoc. If I were the bears, I'd draft a WR, DT, or LB.

What are you talking about? Are you like the founding member of the "Jake Plummer" fan club? You're telling me you'd rather take Plummer (who's guaranteed to suck) instead of rolling the dice on a quarterback like Leftwich, Palmer, Dorsey, etc., who at least have a shot at being good?

ARE the rest of you guys just completely oblivious to the Bears' crappiness. They need to draft a pass rushing DT/DE or DB in the 1st round since it is clearly obvious that they will still be able to draft a quality QB in round 2. BTW Miller, Chandler, and Marcus will not be gone although there is a good chance Chandler will be. Holdman said he would restructure his contract if it would help Colvin come back which I think the Bears should consider. Most likely too Damon Moore will start at Safety next year instead of Green who is better at a nickelback rather than a safety. I just hope the Bears can come out of the draft with a pass rusher, a decent QB and a good DB.

Daniels, Chandler, and Robinson go. Colvin stays with holdman restructuring his contract, and the bears keep miller cuz they are way too conservative to throw the weight of being a starting qb onto a rookie, one of their truly genius coaching traits huh? Bears wont go for an early pass rusher as long as colvin stays and they put faith in alex brown to do that.