Sox @ Blue Jays 6:07 CT

Vote4Pedro

So the Sox haven't come close to a victory since blowing Game One vs. Tampa. That's so White Sox. We already can point to a moment everybody gave up basically?

This franchise I hate to say needs Ricky Renteria back. It's time to right that unfair firing and get the gods of baseball back on our side.

Unacceptable. We're close to needing some firings again.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, Harry Chappas said:

So Burger is hit for over Elvis.  Grifol needs to be fired.  Holy f*** he is bad. 

Romano threw 13 pitches.  Two were in the strike zone.

This is Hahns team and staff he needs to go. 

Elvis is the new Leury.Does Pedro has any TLR DNA?

• TLR 1

8 minutes ago, greg775 said:

So the Sox haven't come close to a victory since blowing Game One vs. Tampa. That's so White Sox. We already can point to a moment everybody gave up basically?

This franchise I hate to say needs Ricky Renteria back. It's time to right that unfair firing and get the gods of baseball back on our side.

Unacceptable. We're close to needing some firings again.

They were awful even before the Tampa game. Not gonna say that was a turning point loss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Elvis should be the first to dump. Yes he should. No bat. No pop in his bat at all. He's done baby.

TA's theoretically coming back soon...but have you noted how bad Sosa and Romy have looked?

They're pretty much forced to keep Andrus just to keep the entire infield from falling apart defensively.

More pressure on the roster spots of those two as well as Colas right now, IMO.   Rookies or near rookies always the first to be sacrificed by a "win now" manager in his first year on the job.

2 hours ago, JoshPR said:

Words cannot describe how furious, frustrated, sad and fed up I am right now. I look forward to every season, now I have to go through this one and wait 6,7 years more to maybe enjoy baseball again. I'm so Fucking tired of Reinsdorf' bullshit. Fucking tired of incompetence Hahn Fucking sucks as a GM. The whole Fucking org is a joke. It's full of people screwed into there seats. They should be called Congress. People screwed into there seats that know they ain't gonna be held accountable. It's a joke. This dude has had this franchise hand tied for 43 years. It's insane. I gotta stay away for a bit. This team don't deserve my time or any of you guys either. We should all just gather so Reinsdorf can just insult us and slap us in the face. Reminds me of the last 15 yrs the buffalo bills were owned by Ralph Wilson. f*** this guy. Seriously

I wonder if Jerry even watches the games. He used to love baseball. This brand of ball has to sicken him. I mean the Sox don't hit the long ball so not a lot of blowout wins are possible for Chi. Our bullpen is so bad it's nothing but heartache after the sixth inning. Normally Sox strike out way more than they walk and often there's a blunder defensively that causes upchucking. So my point is Jerry can't be enjoying watching this and being out of contention in April. 

Sadly the Pedro hire looks like another bad hire. He seems like a nice guy but the losses are gonna pile up for him. ... 

Edited by greg775

Let’s not stress out over something we have no control over. When we get Tim Anderson, Yoan Moncada and Liam Hendricks back it will be like making three super trades and then things will start turning. There is length of baseball to be played 

3 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Let’s not stress out over something we have no control over. When we get Tim Anderson, Yoan Moncada and Liam Hendricks back it will be like making three super trades and then things will start turning. There is length of baseball to be played 

ChatGPT4?  Merkin?  Boyer?  Benetti? 

According to Dick Allen, winning a division or WC after being 9 games under.500 at this exact juncture of the season has only happened twice in MLB history. 

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, greg775 said:

I wonder if Jerry even watches the games. He used to love baseball. This brand of ball has to sicken him. I mean the Sox don't hit the long ball so not a lot of blowout wins are possible for Chi. Our bullpen is so bad it's nothing but heartache after the sixth inning. Normally Sox strike out way more than they walk and often there's a blunder defensively that causes upchucking. So my point is Jerry can't be enjoying watching this and being out of contention in April. 

Sadly the Pedro hire looks like another bad hire. He seems like a nice guy but the losses are gonna pile up for him. ... 

I read the story in the Sun-Times that said JR left before that rain delayed game with Baltimore even finished.

18 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

And then two weeks after Anderson and Moncada return they'll get hurt again. ?

5 hours ago, greg775 said:

That would be more of an insult