4/26 Sox @ Toronto 12:07

wegner

13 minutes ago, kwill said:

Honestly, I blame the organization not being able to help these guys. Its just across the board of consistently watching players who have potential and had success in the minor league not be able to put it together at the MLB level. 

The coaches need to do better. They should rethink a new pitching coach at this point. Beyond Cease everybody else has taken a step backwards under him. 

Exactly, how much of an impact has Daryl Boston done with our infielders trying to learn the outfield. He's not the whipping boy here, that's on Hahn and KW for building this team with un-athletic plodding player's who rarely hit for power.

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

This is what needs to happen, you ride out this sunk year. You trade guys like Giolito, Lynn, etc. at the deadline for what you can get. At the end of the year Hahn is canned and an outside hire is made to rebuild this team. That guy can fire and replace the manager if he sees fit and then you can start looking at trading some of the more valuable pieces we have.

Ozzie was on the score this morning. Said that Jerry isn't bringing in another team of managers to run the day to day s%*#, Hahn and KW are it unless they quit on their own 

• Fire 2

Just now, joejoesox said:

Ozzie was on the score this morning. Said that Jerry isn't bringing in another team of managers to run the day to day s%*#, Hahn and KW are it unless they quit on their own 

Everyone knows the Sox are screwed until Jerry dies.

At this point, most organizations with any clue, would realize at 26, Romy Gonzalez is what he is: AAA fodder that you use if you're down a few guys. Now, of course we are down a few guys, because everyone is made out of glass, but still...he has no purpose anymore.

Rick Hahn saying some fans hope the rebuild fails so they can say I told you so....They have been saying I told you so since he took over, and have been right. No real Sox fan is really enjoying this. It fucking sucks. Last year sucked. You wait 6 months and hope things will be better, and the season is over and it's still 40 degrees outside. Resign Rick. 

• Like 4

Just now, Dick Allen said:

Rick Hahn saying some fans hope the rebuild fails so they can say I told you so....They have been saying I told you so since he took over, and have been right. No real Sox fan is really enjoying this. It fucking sucks. Last year sucked. You wait 6 months and hope things will be better, and the season is over and it's still 40 degrees outside. Resign Rick. 

Yep this is as bad as it can possibly get.  Jerry, KW and Hahn should be so ashamed of this.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, wegner said:

At least Oakland is actively trying to lose.  I mean they won't admit it but they are.  The Sox are in the middle of a Championship Window....

image.jpeg

I’d be willing to bet that both the A’s and Royals win their season series with the Sox.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kwill said:

Honestly, I blame the organization not being able to help these guys. Its just across the board of consistently watching players who have potential and had success in the minor league not be able to put it together at the MLB level. 

The coaches need to do better. They should rethink a new pitching coach at this point. Beyond Cease everybody else has taken a step backwards under him. 

I think you nailed it!

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

What happened on the double play that they decided to replay it ten times? Have it on in background with no sound

Beckham trying to explain to Jason how your feet should be when fielding the throw..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, wegner said:

Not to be scoreboard watching, but I was curious how we were not in last place yet.  The Royals are 1-12 at home, yikes.  Of course, we still are only 1 game up on them.  But 1-12??!!!

Looks like the Royals are missing Pedro and their coaching staff bad!  ?

• Haha 1