GT 4/27: Best Team in Baseball vs. 4th in the AL Central - 6:10 CT

Quin

Just now, CBJ03 said:

Its been an odd zone. He's giving nothing on the margins and has missed several strike calls both ways. 

those called 3rd strikes to Benintendi and Colas, doubt you can find 20% of all umpires who call those a strike, more of the ball was out of the zone than inside it 

32 minutes ago, fathom said:

Cease regressing is depressing.  Katz has no idea of how to get guys to maintain their velocity.

I don't think he's regressing, I think he's just pressing like everyone else right now, there isn't one guy on this team that's not way below their career numbers except maybe AB

every game is gonna be like this until they start winning games

Just now, joejoesox said:

I don't think he's regressing, I think he's just pressing like everyone else right now, there isn't one guy on this team that's not way below their career numbers except maybe AB

Its been nothing but a snowball. First is was the bullpen, then it was the starting pitching, now its both the starters and hitting. Everyone is pressing.  

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Starting to think they want everyone fired... since can't fire the entire team. 

14 games behind Tampa after tonight.   Not even May yet. 

I really don't remember April being this long of a month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Benintendi at least used to have XB power...