Bulls tip off tonight!

This should be an exciting season filled with rejuvination. Scottie Pippen is just what guys like Curry and Chandler need...He can be used more as a mentor than anything else to them, and that's probably the thought behind the signing of him. I can't wait to see how lethal the tripple C's do this year together, now that they have a couple years of experience playing together. I definitely see potential in this team improving on their overall performance of last season. Perhaps a low seed in the Eastern Conference playoff bracket might be available for them...It's all wide-open in this conference: everything's up for grabs.

Goooooooo Bulls!!!

I can't wait to see how lethal the tripple C's do this year together, now that they have a couple years of experience playing together.

First things first. If the "triple C's" are going to live up to the hype, one Eddy Curry needs to grow a set of balls and hang around under the basket and drive. Everything else with the other 2 "C's" might then fall into place.

:headbang Early line is Bulls -5.  It will be interesting because it will be a match up of two of the youngest teams in the NBA.  Also the it sounds like the Bulls would have drafted Jarvis Hayes if it hadn't have been for the injury to JayWill.

I was hearing a lot of Dwyane Wade/Micheal Pietrus talk. Great that Hinrich is on the IL, too, and lost almost 15 pounts or whatever. We go out and get this guy cause Jwill goes down, and who knows how long it will be untill he even plays... can we get some good luck for a change??

Any why are we statring Lonny Baxter. I love the guy, but what about marshall. I hope Lonny goes f***ing balls out tonight. I'm pumped.

I was hearing a lot of Dwyane Wade/Micheal Pietrus talk. Great that Hinrich is on the IL, too, and lost almost 15 pounts or whatever. We go out and get this guy cause Jwill goes down, and who knows how long it will be untill he even plays... can we get some good luck for a change??

Any why are we statring Lonny Baxter. I love the guy, but what about marshall. I hope Lonny goes f***ing balls out tonight. I'm pumped.

Tysons back is still bothering him, and Fizer hasn't impressed during the preseason, while Lonny has been great.

I can admit Im a fairweather Bulls fan.....saying that Ive pretty much ignored the Bulls the last 5 years. But these announcers on FSN are great; true Bulls fans. Before Rose made a jumper the bulls missed 11 out of 12 shots and these guys were ripping them.

By the way this first quarter has been really ugly: lot of turnovers and missed shots by both teams.