5/4- Sox vs Twins, 1:10

flavum

2 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

This little bounce has been fun but there are wayyyyy too many black holes in this lineup for any bounceback to actually be sustainable.  Basically counting on 3-4 out of 9 hitters to carry us.

I mean yea this isn’t the starting lineup, they are missing multiple big hitters right now.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DFAthewave69420 said:

Thank you Rick Hahn for bringing in Nick Solak for 24 hours.  Putting up solid numbers in AAA Gwinnet for ATL.  Would be a whole lot better than Lenyn Automatic Out Sosa at 2B!

.311 .354 .556 .910

Good lord anecdotal lmao, He has 14 at bats 

Just now, DFAthewave69420 said:

Thank you Rick Hahn for bringing in Nick Solak for 24 hours.  Putting up solid numbers in AAA Gwinnet for ATL.  Would be a whole lot better than Lenyn Automatic Out Sosa at 2B!

.311 .354 .556 .910

I mean Lenyn's AAA slashline this year is .460/.546/1.329 and he has historically struggled to begin every single level before coming into his own (with his AA and AAA adjustments being absolute tears), but sure, his less than 100 MLB ABs are a guarantee that he'll suck forever.

1 minute ago, Quin said:

I mean Lenyn's AAA slashline this year is .460/.546/1.329 and he has historically struggled to begin every single level before coming into his own (with his AA and AAA adjustments being absolute tears), but sure, his less than 100 MLB ABs are a guarantee that he'll suck forever.

Could be the next Kelenic... 

22 minutes ago, Quin said:

I guess because he was his high school coach, Katz is to blame for his performance on the Cardinals?

That’s what I was wondering. He hasn’t been his coach in years haha on the flip side, Giolito…

Edited by Bob Sacamano

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Sheets OPS closing in on Benintendi's....except Beni has actual value outside of OPS. So what value does Gavin have, if he can't hit for any power?

High thread counts?

• Haha 1