5/5 Sox @ Reds 5:40PM CT - Apple TV+

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

The Reds are hungry…like the Orioles last year.  Younger, and they hustle.  Votto one of their few veterans remaining, and he has been out.  Have been playing opponents pretty tough, the NL version of the Tigers in recent weeks.

Greene might destroy the Sox lineup.

Seems fans have been arguing Sox “more talented” all the way back to the Twins/Piranhas days…early 2000’s.

JR’s whole scheme is essentially based on the belief that talent collections will gel eventually, but they usually don’t correlate to winning, team-oriented baseball.

Votto might retire.

Had a feeling they were going to be ambushed on the road... yesterday took any remaining will to fight away. 

Robert starting to get hot again now. 

Not surprising against a fastball-dominant pitcher. 

Edited by caulfield12

Not happy when I pay for cable and games are showing up here and there. Streaming is not as good quality. I don't find it convenient that there are thirty different places to order programming and then they have mergers and spinoffs. FYI I live online. 

• Like 1

Just now, pmb0928 said:

This is what happens when your offseason program consists of eating cheeseburgers and fries for lunch every day.  Just put pigpen in the bullpen.

Martin to the rotation? 

That won't work if they want to dump that now ugly contract in June/July... 

Just now, caulfield12 said:

How do you get Robert thrown out on a bunt? 

Bigger point, have to play for crooked number down 3 on the road.  What does two runs do with the Sox bullpen? 

Still got lucky... Andrus guessing up in the zone and got it.   

It was a swinging bunt that went right to the pitcher. EZ force at 3rd.