5/10- Sox at Royals, 6:40

flavum

Just now, fathom said:

I just don’t understand how so many players have lost their power or lost their velocity in what should be their peak years.  You don’t see this happen often to other teams.

Other teams players get better as they go into their peak years. We regress apparently 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

I just don’t understand how so many players have lost their power or lost their velocity in what should be their peak years.  You don’t see this happen often to other teams.

At least Benintendi lost his power last year and wasn’t the typical lose all talent once you put on a sox uniform. 

• Like 1

Just now, MEANS said:

They can’t go two days in a row as a somewhat competent team…it’s really not much to ask for. 

This team is a bad baseball team, not much left to say about it. Anyone who defends this product is either getting paid to do so or is just blind 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

I get it Pedro. I guess 94 pitches and 7 ER in 4.1 is just not enough information to yank a pitcher. 

Game is over, let him eat the innings. He’s done being an effective pitcher.  I wonder if they DFA him next month if this continues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Grifol isn’t even in a hurry to get him out of this game. 

He’s probably thinking since that because they have a 1 o’clock game tomorrow. He’s trying to squeeze every inning he can out of Lynn

• Like 1