White Sox at Royals, 5/11/23

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Have Stone and Benetti maintained their everything has to turn around during this stretch of games stance? 

They’re done, they all know it. Grifol sounds so defeated in his electrifying press conferences.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Yeah I’m sure the guy who slept in the dugout, had the closer run the bases, and intentionally walked hitters with 2 strikes was never the problem.

Was a team coached by TLR ever out of contention on May 11th? Tony forgot more about baseball than Pedro Grifol will ever know. 

• Like 1

Just checked the box score. I am not going to lay the blame for this lousy offense on any one player, but has Anderson done anything since he came back? The only game I remember that he stuck out was the extra inning game that he came in late and failed to drive Hamilton in from 3rd twice and had a huge error.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Grifol came in here talking about preparation, but this team still looks like they've never seen any of these players before. Grifol coached the Royals and they still have no clue what they're doing. Unreal.

I don't think he's a good manager, but it's clear this organization does not know how to scout and prepare their team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s amazing how the downfall seemed to occur once he acted like a total idiot about Yermin’s homer

Is Yermin still in the bigs? If not, the Sox should bring him back. I hear he is a great clubhouse guy and maybe he could jumpstart this team. 

Just now, wegner said:

Just checked the box score. I am not going to lay the blame for this lousy offense on any one player, but has Anderson done anything since he came back? The only game I remember that he stuck out was the extra inning game that he came in late and failed to drive Hamilton in from 3rd twice and had a huge error.

Anderson just isn't that good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, fathom said:

Everyone in the world knew the Sox needed upgrades at 2B and LF, and they’re the two weakest positions compared to the league

Scary what things would look like with Conforto...at least shorter term contract and still some upside.