May 12 Astros @ White Sox 7:10

wegner

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

He has not progressed one bit since he was traded and regressed due to injury.  The TJ, covid and mental health issues pretty much stagnated his career.  Why he isnt being used as the 2 inning reliever when he had success..... well.....its the White Sox

That being said f*** this offense and as long as Anderson is trotted out to bat lead off the are not improving.

Well, even bigger problem is that we don't even have a potential fifth starter with Martin out. 

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

He has not progressed one bit since he was traded and regressed due to injury.  The TJ, covid and mental health issues pretty much stagnated his career.  Why he isnt being used as the 2 inning reliever when he had success..... well.....its the White Sox

That being said f*** this offense and as long as Anderson is trotted out to bat lead off the are not improving.

It’s just maddening how so many of the guys have regressed instead of improved as they reach their peak years.

I didn't realize Robert had as many HRs and RBI as he has. Not half bad, tho RBI mean nothing nowadays I've been told.

It's kind of weird watching a game knowing Sox aren't going to win. We're not beating houston with our pen tonight folks. Chalk up another L.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

I didn't realize Robert had as many HRs and RBI as he has. Not half bad, tho RBI mean nothing nowadays I've been told.

It's kind of weird watching a game knowing Sox aren't going to win. We're not beating houston with our pen tonight folks. Chalk up another L.

What? This has been most of the season so far lol

Not sure it was discussed in this thread, just want to reiterate that Rick Hahn is a freaking coward.  Not meeting with the media today is gutless.  Guess he is hoping his favorite bloggers say none of this is his fault.

Edited by fathom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, fathom said:

Not sure it was discussed in this thread, just want to reiterate that Rick Hahn is a freaking coward.  Not meeting with the media today is gutless.

Surprised he didn't sneak it in during the rain delay with two friendly local reporters and nobody from Philly/out of town or national.