May 12 Astros @ White Sox 7:10

wegner

5 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Loss after loss after loss after loss. How effing exhausting.

I chose to watch "Air" tonight with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon instead of this trash. Made the right choice apparently. JR is going to lose this organization's most die hard and steadfast fans and its nobody's fault but his own at this point. 

• Like 3

Just now, TheBooneLoganEra said:

I chose to watch "Air" tonight with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon instead of this trash. Made the right choice apparently. JR is going to lose this organization's most die hard and steadfast fans and its nobody's fault but his own at this point. 

It’s just not worth it this season.  I watch probably half of the innings now, and I’m sure it will decline as season continues.  This organization has completely imploded.

4 minutes ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

Kinda seems like that’s already happened. I’ve been checking in sporadically over the last two seasons or so, and it seems like nobody posts very much. And this place used to be jumping.

12 minutes ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

I watched episode 4 of The Offer before turning on the game....I should've watched a couple more episodes instead.

• Like 1

My goodness. Glad our scouts have approved Lambert being on the roster. That was one meatball leading to a majestic HR.

Embarrassing loss again. Three hits LOL and one pitch that Fathom could have hit out. Sox continue to be the worst team in many of our lifetimes.

22 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

Kinda seems like that’s already happened. I’ve been checking in sporadically over the last two seasons or so, and it seems like nobody posts very much. And this place used to be jumping.

Yes but now the ball is jumping out of the park(s) and it's not our guys hitting them out. Hahn must be so proud of this unit.

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Yes but now the ball is jumping out of the park(s) and it's not our guys hitting them out. Hahn must be so proud of this unit.

Our offense seems to consist of strikeouts and grounders. Getting brutal 

6 minutes ago, greg775 said:

My goodness. Glad our scouts have approved Lambert being on the roster. That was one meatball leading to a majestic HR.

Embarrassing loss again. Three hits LOL and one pitch that Fathom could have hit out. Sox continue to be the worst team in many of our lifetimes.

They drove Lambert into the ground.  He was one of the best Sux relievers in April. 

• Like 1