Lebron James

My question is, who's gonna guard him on Sacramento?

Bibby?

Their other starters are Illgauskas, Boozer, Davis and Miles, he won't be guarding any of them.

Davis, Miles and James all on the floor at the same time? Who's going to be playing the one spot? I think Bremer may be in the starting lineup without Miles. :huh:

Edited by KipWellsFan

My question is, who's gonna guard him on Sacramento?

Bibby?

Their other starters are Illgauskas, Boozer, Davis and Miles, he won't be guarding any of them.

Davis, Miles and James all on the floor at the same time? Who's going to be playing the one spot? I think Bremer may be in the starting lineup without Miles. :huh:

Naw, SI reported they are going to try Miles at point. That's going to be rough. I think Ollie will play a bit.

24 pts

if anyone played point besides lebron i'd think it'd be dejuan wagner.

edit: oh nm he's injured.

ollie and bremer backing up i guess

Wagner will play when he gets back. I think he should have stayed at Memphis last year, and maybe this year too. College would have done him well, but Cleveland will have a good young team in the future.

24 pts

I have been following Wagner's career since he was in high school and he should not play point guard. He is a natural scorer and when he is allowed to play 2 and just score he plays real well. Last year Cleveland tried to convert Wagner and it backfired as he really struggled. If a guy is a scorer you can't change that. It has been tried many times and never works. Lebron will be fine as a point guard once he has a little more experience, he is a good ball handler and has great vision.

24 pts

I have been following Wagner's career since he was in high school and he should not play point guard. He is a natural scorer and when he is allowed to play 2 and just score he plays real well. Last year Cleveland tried to convert Wagner and it backfired as he really struggled. If a guy is a scorer you can't change that. It has been tried many times and never works. Lebron will be fine as a point guard once he has a little more experience, he is a good ball handler and has great vision.

Problem is will he be able to play sg? He is coming off the bench then. Davis will play over him, aswell as Miles.

24 pts

Problem is will he be able to play sg? He is coming off the bench then. Davis will play over him, aswell as Miles.

He is better than Darius Miles. I have yet to see Miles play defense or make a jump shot. Yes, he can play shooting guard (see Iverson) especially if Lebron is on the floor and Wagner just defends the point guard.

People were picking Carmelo to be the rookie of the year???

Lebron is getting tons of playing time, looking like a seasoned vet, playing like a team player, producing like an all-star!

I am definitely impressed tonight.

I like how he didn't force any shots.

Shared the ball very well too.

If they can get rid of Ricky Davis, they may have something in Cleveland. He killed them tonight.

Kid's got a huge future, let's hope he stays as level headed as he appears to be right now.

Oh man, if you're a Cavs fan, you gotta be expecting some kind of catch. This guy is almost flawless. Very confident, very good all around player, can shoot, can pass, good size, already very well developed, and he shows all kinds of leadership ability, and from the sound of it, does not give a s*** whether or not he scores 15, 20, 30, 40 points, doesn't care if he throws up a double-double....nothing like that....he just wants to win, and if he wins, then he can concentrate on his numbers.....and that's just in the actually game itself. If you want more details, he's very good with the media, says the right things, does not get into a whole lot of trouble(though his incidents last year were not good), and he is very marketable.

Man oh man is this guy good. Cleveland basketball will actually be something to watch now.