Lebron James

People were picking Carmelo to be the rookie of the year???

Lebron is getting tons of playing time, looking like a seasoned vet, playing like a team player, producing like an all-star!

I am definitely impressed tonight.

I like how he didn't force any shots.

Shared the ball very well too.

If they can get rid of Ricky Davis, they may have something in Cleveland. He killed them tonight.

Kid's got a huge future, let's hope he stays as level headed as he appears to be right now.

What's wrong with Ricky Davis, I don't know that much about the NBA?

Did anyone else notice that Lebron was barely sweating at all last night? He did play 43 out of 48 minutes. I knew it was too good to be true, he must be a cyborg.

BTW, anyone see Vince Carter's awesome performance last night? 37 points to lead the Raptors to a comeback victory over the Eastern COnference Champs.

Vinsanity is BACK!

Lebron is getting tons of playing time, looking like a seasoned vet, playing like a team player, producing like an all-star!

If they can get rid of Ricky Davis, they may have something in Cleveland. He killed them tonight.

Kid's got a huge future, let's hope he stays as level headed as he appears to be right now.

Did anyone else notice that Lebron was barely sweating at all last night? He did play 43 out of 48 minutes. I knew it was too good to be true, he must be a cyborg.

BTW, anyone see Vince Carter's awesome performance last night? 37 points to lead the Raptors to a comeback victory over the Eastern COnference Champs.

Vinsanity is BACK!

Vince Carter is like the most overrated player in the NBA lol.

Vinsanity is BACK!

Vince Carter is like the most overrated player in the NBA lol.

Well, he single handedly beat the New Jersey Nets yesterday... well I got to give the team credit as well :lol:. I'm just not sure that because of injuries a player can be considered overrated.