5/20 Royals @ Whitesox 1:10 start. Giolito VS Lyles

JoshPR

I think we should support TA instead of tear into him a lot. Just my opinion. According to some reports he's playing hurt which we want Sox to do oft times rather than go on the DL regularly. Maybe he's headed back to the DL soon.

I think we all know Anderson is a good baseball player. Personally I see no reason to bash him. There are plenty of villains. I don't think he's one of them. Just my opinion. I'm not a huge TA fan. I just recognize he's not the problem IMO. Why not try something diff and support him a few more months.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I think we should support TA instead of tear into him a lot. Just my opinion. According to some reports he's playing hurt which we want Sox to do oft times rather than go on the DL regularly. Maybe he's headed back to the DL soon.

I think we all know Anderson is a good baseball player. Personally I see no reason to bash him. There are plenty of villains. I don't think he's one of them. Just my opinion. I'm not a huge TA fan. I just recognize he's not the problem IMO. Why not try something diff and support him a few more months.

We can support him, and still realize that he has no business as the leadoff hitter right now. Not that this team has a lot of options, but Benintendi is as close to a leadoff hitter as there is on the roster, after TA. Move TA down in the order until things click or he's not ailing, and go from there.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Why is Anderson jogging on DP balls, if he’s still hurt, sit his ass down.

If he is hurt why is he trying to steal bases.  Move him and Vaughn in the lineup.  I am thinking he and Abreu were more of a problem then being the leaders we thought. 

• Like 1

Just now, White Sox Park said:

With the way that Joe Kelly looks now, be a good closer until Liam gets back into form.

Kelly never really been a closer and Graveman has actually been good lately.

7 games back is going to mean they're not going to trade the likes of Giolito and Kelly. 

Can pretty much forget the WC...so upcoming at CLE, at DET, LAA and DET at home will determine the course of the season. 

Won't have the good fortune of missing Naylor and Ramirez next week. 

Edited by caulfield12