Sox vs Seamen

Heads22

7 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Finally Robert delivers after a AAA subbing for TA takes a walk!  Eloy impatient swinging at the first ball he sees and high out of the zone, stops any rally.

Looked in the zone to me if you go by the strike zone on the screen with the ball turning white meaning it hit the zone. Now you can argue that the TV zone is inaccurate but that's all we really have to go by.

3 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

No things have gone off the rail for him since his side piece came out saying she was pregnant with his kid. He has since admitted to the child being his and I'm guessing his wife has made his life a living hell since and he deserves it. Nothing can bring a man down harder or faster than woman problems. 

Not say what Tim did was appropriate in any way, shape or form but I don’t think it has anything to do with his poor performance on the field. He is not 100% physically and undoubtedly injury has affected his play 

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

10 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Sox need to target a catcher in any trades this next 45 days. 

I already mentioned that the Dodgers have a nice catching prospect behind their #1 prospect who is a catcher. I think he is the Dodgers 7th rated prospect. Dalton Rushing in A+ . LHH might not be so great at catching though but has a good arm.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

7 minutes ago, almagest said:

He's hitting .160 in the last two weeks lol he doesn't homer all the time. That's all he does - occasionally run into one.

In the last two weeks Jake has 5 HR's and 11 RBI's  

You need some players to run into one occasionally, as we are are very poor hitting team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Looked in the zone to me if you go by the strike zone on the screen with the ball turning white meaning it hit the zone. Now you can argue that the TV zone is inaccurate but that's all we really have to go by.

I am taping the game, so I went back and can confirm that the ball Eloy hit was high out of the zone,not even close.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I already mentioned that the Dodgers have a nice catching prospect behind their #1 prospect who is a catcher. I think he is the Dodgers 9th rated prospect.

It's possible Sox trade for prospects, but I think they will be more focused on maximizing salary dump next month, eat less/no money for as many FAs as possible for lottery type prospects.

I don't like Hahn's chances of winning a trade vs. Gomes/Friedman.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

I think Pedro is getting fired soon. 

I got it from people that maybe know Pedro was ordered to remove Tim from the lead off spot and moving him to #2 was a proverbial middle finger. 

I hope it happens!

We would be killing two birds with one stone. Firing Pedro would be great and another major strike against Hahn since he was the knucklehead to hire such a worthless rookie manager. Maybe we could get Hahn also fired before the trade deadline!

• Hawk 1

3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

I am taping the game, so I went back and can confirm that the ball Eloy hit was high out of the zone,not even close.

Yea I'm sorry for some reason I misread Robert swung at the 1st pitch out of the zone  which is what I was talking about not Eloy so my mistake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Kids Can Play said:

I hope it happens!

We would be killing two birds with one stone. Firing Pedro would be great and another major strike against Hahn since he was the knucklehead to hire such a worthless rookie manager. Maybe we could get Hahn also fired before the trade deadline!

Hahn has had two chances with managers (Ricky promotion / extension & Pedro) plus Tony. A new GM should hire a new ML manager. I'll be glad to keep Pedro the rest of the season if it's a package deal off season. Need Hahn gone, not promoted to continue to destroy the organization.

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

It's possible Sox trade for prospects, but I think they will be more focused on maximizing salary dump next month, eat less/no money for as many FAs as possible for lottery type prospects.

I don't like Hahn's chances of winning a trade vs. Gomes/Friedman.

That would be: "Rick vs Goliath!

• Haha 1