6/30 - Sox @ Vegas A’s of Oakland: 840CT

ChiSox59

3 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Hey guys, maybe Rick can sign Ohtani...

White Sox senior vice president Rick Hahn said he was "in a little bit of disbelief" regarding Shohei Ohtani's decision to sign with the Dodgers on Tuesday. Chicago was among the main suitors for Ohtani prior to Tuesday's decision. 

"If the offer that I'm seeing, or the acceptance of the offer I'm seeing is true, actually our offer had the opportunity for Shohei to surpass that," Hahn told reporters at the White Sox's Spring Training facility in Glendale, AZ. "But in the end we went after the guy, obviously we didn't get him, and we're disappointed."

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

White Sox senior vice president Rick Hahn said he was "in a little bit of disbelief" regarding Shohei Ohtani's decision to sign with the Dodgers on Tuesday. Chicago was among the main suitors for Ohtani prior to Tuesday's decision. 

"If the offer that I'm seeing, or the acceptance of the offer I'm seeing is true, actually our offer had the opportunity for Shohei to surpass that," Hahn told reporters at the White Sox's Spring Training facility in Glendale, AZ. "But in the end we went after the guy, obviously we didn't get him, and we're disappointed."

Don’t forget how strong the presentation was!

• Haha 2

Whole organiztion is losers from top down starts with Hahn and is exemplfied by Pedros fear of Anderson and Anderson just being worthless.

6 LOB in 2 innings and relying on Tanner Banks f*** Rick Hahn.  Twins had a meeting and kicked Baltimores ass.

I feel like a loser caring about this s%*#.

• Fire 2

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hahn continued, "Fortunately, we were able to bring over from Japan Daiki Asama, Naoya Ishikawa, and Daiki Obara, former teammates that can bring some of that Ohtani-adjacent magic to the clubhouse."

• Haha 3