7/1 - Chicago White Sox @ Oakland Athletics - 3:07 PM CDT. TV: NBCSCH; Radio WMVP 1000 AM

Kyle Muller is an absolute bum.  I can’t believe the A’s took him as a key piece in the Murphy deal.  Somehow the A’s managed to trade Olson and Murphy back to back years to the Braves and I don’t think they got a single player in those deals who will be better than an average major league player and thus far none are even replacement level. 

3 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Kyle Muller is an absolute bum.  I can’t believe the A’s took him as a key piece in the Murphy deal.  Somehow the A’s managed to trade Olson and Murphy back to back years to the Braves and I don’t think they got a single player in those deals who will be better than an average major league player and thus far none are even replacement level. 

Hahn is horrifically bad at his job. 

52 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

I’m watching because I’m a White Sox fan and want to see them win every game they play. 71 years of this and I can’t change.

Bless u. I can only take so much. Now will i watch the recap later? Sure. The highlight thing on mlb.com. But I can't take watching Timmy and Elvis make outs and Cease throw a zillion pitches. But I do want a victory. It just would take a good chunk of $ for me to watch today.

7 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Bless u. I can only take so much. Now will i watch the recap later? Sure. The highlight thing on mlb.com. But I can't take watching Timmy and Elvis make outs and Cease throw a zillion pitches. But I do want a victory. It just would take a good chunk of $ for me to watch today.

What are you talking about?

Tim reached 2 of 3 times, Elvis is not playing today, and Cease has 52 pitches through 4 innings.

• Like 1