Bulls Won

LDF

JC played really good defensively.  I have continued to stick to my guns that JC is better then Williams, today he played really well and so did my boy Fizer.

That was an awesome game, they whooped them good.

ahhhh so much the better to trade em. :headbang :bringit

Solid performance by Fizer...What was that? 17 points in the second quarter for him? Unbelievable! Maybe the Bulls are beginning to catch on just a little, because I've seen them playing a little better than at the get-go of the season.

A little endnote: When is Jay Williams supposed to return?

Solid performance by Fizer...What was that?  17 points in the second quarter for him?  Unbelievable!  Maybe the Bulls are beginning to catch on just a little, because I've seen them playing a little better than at the get-go of the season.

A little endnote:  When is Jay Williams supposed to return?

Hopefully not for a couple games, so Crawford can get into a rhythm. If they ai'nt going to start him, then a really good week or two for Crawford could really boost his trade value if thats what the Bulls want to do.

Oh ya, Fizer has always had so much talent. Now he is working real hard, and is taking the ball to the hole more. He's a real good shooter, and now that he's going to the hole (The guy is absolutely super strong) he's completing his game.

Fizer reminds me so much of Karl Malone, and I think he'll eventually become our starting powerforward, if we aren't stupid and trade him. The guy is a machine off the bench and I think eventually it will be Chandler and Fizer starting at the 5 and 4.

Hopefully not for a couple games, so Crawford can get into a rhythm.  If they ai'nt going to start him, then a really good week or two for Crawford could really boost his trade value if thats what the Bulls want to do. 

Oh ya, Fizer has always had so much talent.  Now he is working real hard, and is taking the ball to the hole more.  He's a real good shooter, and now that he's going to the hole (The guy is absolutely super strong)  he's completing his game. 

Fizer reminds me so much of Karl Malone, and I think he'll eventually become our starting powerforward, if we aren't stupid and trade him.  The guy is a machine off the bench and I think eventually it will be Chandler and Fizer starting at the 5 and 4.

Looks like Williams will be ready for the Wiz on Wednesday.

Fizer has had talent, be he's been using it to shoot from the outside. When he should be in the paint all the time, he still can't rebound that well either.

Fizer has one more year on his deal, they have to decide what they want to do with him. Otherwise he'll go to a team that will allow him to start.