Today's lunch

southsider2k5

Now I'm homesick!

Portillo's. Al's Italian beef. Harold's Chicken (extra sauce and an order of gizzards!). Maxwell St. pork chop Sandwich. Big honkin burritos from any number of places. For dessert... Salerno butter cookies. Lou Malnotti's pizza. Lindy's chilli. Rainbow cones. That great Italian ice place on Taylor St. (Mario's?)

Homesick and hungry!

I've only flown through Chitown....

I need to make a visit and y'all can take me to the best eats in town!

your treat of course:)

Get somemore of the banks money :lol:

I just stole some today....

it's pay day.... :bang :lol:

32nd and May St. in Bridgeport.

Forgot to add to call before going to make sure they aren't on vacation in Italy. I know they usually shut down near the end/beginning of the year to go back home to Italy for a month or so. I'm hoping that the short hours and long vacations end if they kid takes over the business.

YOU BASTARDS Nothing gets me more homesick than thinking about food. :P

Mr. Beef or almost any stand

Portillos

Malnatti's

pork ribs anywhere south of Madison

a Gyro not Greek Taco

Jimmy's Hot Dogs by Arlington

I'm having tacos nortenos bistek chopped up with onions, cilantro on a corn tortillo with beans. Plenty of sauca verde

damn you, I miss Chicago

YOU BASTARDS Nothing gets me more homesick than thinking about food.  :P

Portillos

Malnatti's

a Gyro not Greek Taco

I'm having tacos nortenos bistek chopped up with onions, cilantro on a corn tortillo with beans. Plenty of sauca verde

damn you, I miss Chicago

Call this my payback for all of those "its 85 degrees and I am shoveling sunshine" posts :finger

Portillos

Malnatti's

a Gyro not Greek Taco

damn you, I miss Chicago

Call this my payback for all of those "its 85 degrees and I am shoveling sunshine" posts :finger

:D :D :D ROTFLMAO

I did mention that I will be dining al fresca

85°F

Mostly Cloudy Feels Like 91°F

UV Index: 4 Low

Dew Point: 74°F

Humidity: 69%

Visibility: Unlimited

Pressure: 29.99 inches and falling

Wind: From the South Southeast at 18 mph

Portillos

Malnatti's

a Gyro not Greek Taco

damn you, I miss Chicago

:D :D :D ROTFLMAO

I did mention that I will be dining al fresca

85°F

Mostly Cloudy Feels Like 91°F

UV Index: 4 Low

Dew Point: 74°F

Humidity: 69%

Visibility: Unlimited

Pressure: 29.99 inches and falling

Wind: From the South Southeast at 18 mph

And did I mention?

moon.gif

Anyway, actually I can't complain because it is in the low 70's here, which for Halloween is unreal.

A super-sized Bona Beef italian beef sandwich with peppers.

A Chicago-style Vienna polish sausage with onions, peppers, and a hint of relish. A Vienna hot dog Chicago-style with chili, mustard, tomatoes, and onions.

Geno's East extra large pizza with sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, pepperoni, and parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.

A 24-ounce porterhouse at The Chop House, smothered with onions and mushrooms, and served with side orders of a Caesar salad, jumbo baked potato swimming in butter and sour cream, asparagus tips, and breaded calamari as the appetizer.

A real great night at the Four Seasons - it will cost you! Sit down, order the giant scallops appetizer and the portabella mushroom appetizer - it won't fill you up completely - you'll have room for dinner. Also, order the lobster bisque (or alligator gumbo) as your soup. Then order the teriyaki sirloin and lobster special with a side order of baked potato and Maine mussels steamed in butter. To top it off, have the chocolate mousse. Like I said, it will cost you, but you wil truly feel like you just fell from Heaven's kitchen.

I guess I made you all hungry, didn't I? :D

Here's a tip for all of you who go to the United Center for a Bulls or Blackhawks game this year - STAY AWAY FROM THE PIZZA.

My wife and I went to the United Center on Friday. We both had pizza. We both are still having stomach problems and horrible stomach pains and "diarrhea."

I could cry.

But it's only fitting, since the Bulls and Blackhawks have looked like s*** anyways. Poetic justice! :lolhitting