Justice for Kurt

LowerCaseRepublican

I know we all don't always agree on politics. But I am sure that we can all agree that Nirvana definitely had musical talent and made an impact on music as we know it today.

I did a little web surfing and found some stuff and wanted to see what kind of ideas people had on the whole "murder" theory out there.

www.justiceforkurt.com

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Kurt_Cobain.html

Both these web sites have strange facts that have yet to be addressed by the police, but the private investigator in the case actually believes that Courtney Love had something to do with the death of not only Cobain, but also with the 1994 heroin overdose death of a Hole guitarist. There are many similarities between the Hole guitarist death and the Cobain death.

Check this s*** out. I had always thought there was a murder and this evidence really helps ram the idea home that maybe Kurt didn't blow his own head off in Seattle that fateful day.

Check it out and I wanna see what people think. Cool beans? And it's not poltics either! Woot.

Damn...that was a good read. I remember once watching something on this subject and i think a lot of people though she was guilty of it.

After reading that, mainly the part about the overdose and such, I see a lot of evidence saying it wasn't a suicide.

I've always thought Courtney Love was a biatch and I guess my theories hold true against her. Hopefully they will find out if she did this one day, and if so, may she rot in hell.