White Sox Winner Again!

Hang Wiffem

6 hours ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

Burger’s OPS during his awful slump slump since his peak in May is still what Moncada has been for the entire season.

Use Burger.  Stick Moncada at second if he has to play.

Burgers OPS is the same as a guy with an injured back isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement.  The fact remains that this site swoons every time Burger hits a home run and turns their cheek when he goes an entire month without a hit.  Moncada might not be the answer but that doesn’t mean Burger is

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Burgers OPS is the same as a guy with an injured back isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement.  The fact remains that this site swoons every time Burger hits a home run and turns their cheek when he goes an entire month without a hit.  Moncada might not be the answer but that doesn’t mean Burger is

I don’t think anybody said Burger was the answer, just better than Moncada.

Also Burger has 21 home runs this year.  Moncada has 29 for the last three years combined.

Burger > Moncada.

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

I don’t think anybody said Burger was the answer, just better than Moncada.

Also Burger has 21 home runs this year.  Moncada has 29 for the last three years combined.

Burger > Moncada.

Every time he hits a home run, we must eat all the money owed to Moncada and move on.  Every time he goes a month striking out twice a game, crickets.  I’m not saying either are the answer but I’m not throwing the baby out with the bathwater

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Every time he hits a home run, we must eat all the money owed to Moncada and move on.  Every time he goes a month striking out twice a game, crickets.  I’m not saying either are the answer but I’m not throwing the baby out with the bathwater

Who said eat the money owed to Moncada?

Put him at second base.  That’s all I said.

16 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

Who said eat the money owed to Moncada?

Put him at second base.  That’s all I said.

I’m not quite sure why you believe I was calling you out specifically ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

you are free to scroll prior to my original post to see I was definitely not

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

I'm personally at the point where I'm hoping Ramos/Sosa/Gonzalez becomes the answer.

7 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

I’m not quite sure why you believe I was calling you out specifically ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

you are free to scroll prior to my original post to see I was definitely not

Well usually when one quotes someone else and rants and raves they are usually lumping them in with their targets.  So it’s not a stretch.

15 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Burger and Vaughn both tease us about being plus hitters. Not so much.

1 hour ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

Well usually when one quotes someone else and rants and raves they are usually lumping them in with their targets.  So it’s not a stretch.

?I only quoted you when you responded to me.   This is boring, are you done now or are you gonna stay mad at me

Before we get too excited that this club has turned the corner keep in mind they were one pitch away from losing on Saturday and Sunday's starter, Koby Allard, just went on the 60 day IL.  So they can pummel injured pitchers.  Unfortunately, the Mets and Twins aren't that good either.  I hope to God they are not dumb enough to keep this team together if they happen to have one decent road trip.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

Well I had you on ignore but now the features won’t let me.  Any way to bring back that feature?

We are stuck looking at each others awful thoughts.  

well, at least one of us won’t cry about it 

4 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

We are stuck looking at each others awful thoughts.  

well, at least one of us won’t cry about it 

Who's crying?  Just asked a simple question about a basic feature that used to exist and now is inexplicably disabled for some users.  If you don't have an answer you don't have an answer.

Sorry to ask the question.  Moving on.