Sox Twins Gamethread

Heads22

We’re really good confidence builders.

We can get teams into challenging situations, then fail to execute / encourage the other team to come through.

a nice team to face in September as a low-pressure playoff tuneup

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

41-60, I missed the whole series out of town, but if they don't start wholesale trading this entire roster away, I don't know what to say.

An off day seems like a fantastic day to start demolition

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:

damn, I really thought he Sox were gonna pull this off . silly me..

Even when they've actually been decent they've always found fluky ways to lose to the Twins. Once it got to extras, the team that can actually execute is generally going to win.

Just now, T R U said:

Perfect game honestly. Guys with value looked good AND we lose in embarrassing fashion. I’ll take that all day. 

Now we wait for Grifol to make himself look even dumber in the press. He’s on quite the roll.

• Like 2

It's now official 14 times this year the Sox took a lead into the 7th inning or later...and lost the game.

Six times they lost the lead in the 9th inning, Graveman had it happen to him three times now (June 11, July 9 and today).

The highest paid bullpen in baseball. ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Nice block by Perez in all honesty

Just play him most games the rest of the way. It's not like you are taking a bat out of the lineup in Seby. Play the young guys at this time and trade what you can.