8/3 Sox @ Rangers, 1PM, NBCSN

Buehrle>Wood

I need one of those stats that tells us the team's record when the "core" plays together.  With Vaughn replacing Abreu and what not.

Let's hear about the record when Anderson is playing.

The issue with this team is offense.  NOTHING was done at the deadline to address this and nothing has been done via trades or free agency in probably close to ten years.

They are all coming back next year.  

I love the media thinking that they are now embarrassed and will light a fire.  Losing to Oakland, being embarrassed by Houston, missing the playoffs, losing 100 games.  There is no fire to be found in any offensive player on this team. 

The media is not covering them as there is no story with them just pure s%*#. 

5 minutes ago, T R U said:

I think that clearly meant what the plan is (rebuilding? retooling?) for the people in charge (coaching staff)

It's possible, but with the rumors last week Kenny was in charge and Kim Ng confirming it, I am hoping Hahn has been told or has an inkling he is in the "Giolito, Lynn, Graveman, Reynaldo, Burger Bucket" in terms of not being in the White Sox' 2024 plans. 

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Fire 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

It's possible, but with the rumors last week Kenny was in charge and Kim Ng basically confirming it, I am hoping Hahn has been told or has an inkling he is in the "Giolito, Lynn, Graveman, Burger" bucket in terms of not being in the White Sox's 2024 plans. 

Sure seems like it

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Sadly they really believed that one home run and nice week of BABIP had turned the corner.

Although these clowns couldn't get Trayce Thompson into the lineup fast enough.  What an absolute s%*# show. 

We all know the only thing that can turn things around for this organization.

• Like 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

It's possible, but with the rumors last week Kenny was in charge and Kim Ng basically confirming it, I am hoping Hahn has been told or has an inkling he is in the "Giolito, Lynn, Graveman, Burger" bucket in terms of not being in the White Sox's 2024 plans. 

Listen, I am not going to say you're wrong because I hope you're right but Kim Ng referencing her working and personal relationship when talking about dealing with the White Sox isn't enough to get me to believe Hahn is out.

Also didn't one of those James guys address the situation right before the deadline and said the idea that KW is secretly pulling all the strings now was nonsense?

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

I said this in some thread but if KW is in charge the Burger trade to the Marlins leads me to believe she is replacing KW this winter.  I don't know why I think that about that trade but it's such an odd trade at that time. 

Ugh, not impressed at all with her transactions

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Although these clowns couldn't get Trayce Thompson into the lineup fast enough.

I'll say again - Luis Robert has today off. We should be celebrating this, not criticizing. The White Sox are ungodly lucky that he has held up with his current usage rate given his injury history. They absolutely needed to get Trayce Thompson into the lineup, not because of TT, but because Luis Robert desperately needs some days off down the stretch and there has been literally no one else in the organization capable of playing CF for a couple days this month. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, whitesoxfan99 said:

This roster is so freaking pathetic.  They legitimately have good one position player and one legitimate starting pitcher going into next year.  

Who's the pitcher? Cease looks like a mess lately.

1 minute ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

This roster is so freaking pathetic.  They legitimately have good one position player and one legitimate starting pitcher going into next year.  

And that starting pitcher has some massive red flags right now 

1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:

It's now to the point, where i'll be surprised if they win a game.

3 against the Rockies, 4 against the A's, 6 against the Royals, 3 against the Nationals.

Unfortunately, we will win at least one more game.