Sox vs Guardians, Sat

oldsox

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

GET THAT CLOWN TIM ANDERSON OFF THIS FUCKING TEAM. I'M DONE WITH HIM. IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT s%*# DON'T GET KNOCKED THE f*** OUT YOU ABSOLUTE CLOWN.

What do you want him to do? Run? He got squared up on and squared up himself. Albeit don't get knocked down is good advice.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

GET THAT CLOWN TIM ANDERSON OFF THIS FUCKING TEAM. I'M DONE WITH HIM. IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT s%*# DON'T GET KNOCKED THE f*** OUT YOU ABSOLUTE CLOWN.

A little harsh, not a fan of Ta but that was on Ramirez.  TA just looked like a fool going down, not sure that was even a direct hit or did he lose his balance and fall back?

Why is anyone on here blaming TA? Goodness, I'm not a fan of him either, but when you have a douchecanoe like Ramirez come after you, for.....playing baseball as you should, then 100% he should stand his ground.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

he's a fucking idiot that once again makes the Sox a national joke. Just walk away, stop being a fake tough guy.

Yeah nah. He didnt start anything and stood his ground there like he should have. Too bad about that wild punch connecting.

• Like 2
  • Love 1