Keynan Middleton rips White Sox 'no rules' culture

maxjusttyped

I'm inclined to believe sox on this, because "ugh when that guy comes here in a few days, let's not show his name!" seems like something nobody would think of. 

I know how we'll get him back...we'll not show his name as information!

9 minutes ago, bmags said:

I'm inclined to believe sox on this, because "ugh when that guy comes here in a few days, let's not show his name!" seems like something nobody would think of. 

Yeah. Just funny given the timing… and one of those “because of course” things

5 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

The thing is Katz isn't in the bullpen during games, The name omitting for Middleton is so petty.

Katz is responsible for the behavior and performance of pitchers in the bullpen. And beyond that, he is responsible for the failure of high priced relievers who came in when the Sox had late leads and walked guys to lead off innings. Then there is the failure of some pitchers to hold batters on first after they gave them a free pass. We all watched the games and saw this too often. It was literally self defeating and is likely one of the causes for the frustration that led to bitterness and  the circular firing squad that subsequently formed.

Edited by tray

4 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

That would eliminate snow outs in April

Flight time from New York to Mexico City is about the same as NY to LA. 

Someone will have to explain to JR what the p--- chant is. I'm certain if the soccer crowds use it, the baseball crowds will after a few years of JR and Co. 

8 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Flight time from New York to Mexico City is about the same as NY to LA. 

Someone will have to explain to JR what the p--- chant is. I'm certain if the soccer crowds use it, the baseball crowds will after a few years of JR and Co. 

"Mr. Chairman, they're chanting 'put-out! put-out!' They must really like the defensive effort."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bmags said:

Here's what a Redditor said:

I hate to be the one to spoil this for all of you because I’m as mad at the pettiness and incompetence of the Sox as anyone. BUT. I reached out to a friend who gave an explanation for why this happened. They weren’t asked to censor his name. It’s a glitch in the system because it hadn’t updated for the trade yet and he’s listed under both teams. Bad timing, but the front office didn’t request this.

• Thanks 1

Kenyan went on about shaving his beard to win for the Yankees. Didn’t contribute overall here (0.0 fWAR). The Sox sent the Yankees to last place where they belong.

I hope the Sox go into Wrigley and take both games to ruin the Cubs chances. The Sox lost both home games, but Lynn is thankfully gone (7 earned runs in 4 2/3 innings), and Kopech who has been hands down their worst starter this season also won’t face them. Toussaint and Clevinger are slated to start unless they change things with the off day today.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Where did you see this?

Ozzie mentioned it on the pre game show. Said since Middleton was in town Rick should have gone to him if there was a problem. Said, as much as Ozzie himself had some issues with the media, Jesse was doing his job. Then went over the long list of White Sox players who recently left that mentioned clubhouse issues. Said the front office should be thanking them for speaking up, and learn something.

• Hawk 1

23 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Where did you see this?

He did not go after him but had a conversation on the field before game with Jesse.

Jesse was on espn1000 earlier in the week and said that he would have to face the music next time he was at us cellular. He said its the nature of the business when you write something like he did.

Jesse is a cub loving tool.

On 8/8/2023 at 6:12 PM, Texsox said:

I'm wondering if that isn't the goal? Get run out of the city. Playing chess etc

Bridgeport is thriving and becoming the next hip neighborhood in the city. It would be insane to move the team. Just put a good team on the field and the rest will take care of itself. 

• Like 2