Sox, Yanks, no Peacocks. 7:10 PM

oldsox

Yanks come to Chi Town with a well-rested Garrit Cole vs slumping Dylan Cease.  Some say it's a mis-match. Packed house expected as Sox extend winning streak to 3.  Oldsox predicts White Sox bullpen will stay awake throughout the game, and that Turncoat Kenyan Middleton will not pitch tonight.

• Fire 1

• bmags pinned this topic

I’m gonna be there. I expect to leave early to beat traffic after Cease throws 90 pitches in 4 innings and gives up 5 runs (with a crushing 3 run homer by Stanton after it looked like he could get out of the jam with minimal damage), while Cole strikes out 15 in 7 innings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, wegner said:

BTW, Middleton has every right to say what he said but since he is now on the Yankees, he can f*** all the way off.

Screw The Yankees.....

Correct. If he had any testicles, he could have said something while he was here.  Besides, falling asleep for three minutes isn't the end of the world.  Ken Griffey did it at the end of his career, and now he's in the Hall.  Same with LaSorda.

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Nobody could have predicted the White Sox would have so much local and national interest going into this game.

Liveliest SoxTalk has been since Opening Day.

It's insane. And I think we are just at the tip of the iceberg...